Tuesday

Your POV:
I felt sunshine flash into my eyes as I woke up

I -Ughh...

I grumped and turned over the other side of my bed. Now my eyes faced a wall. I groaned a bit of satisfaction. Nothing stopped me from sleeping now. I think I was about to sleep...

WAIT--

Isn't today my first day of school?

The thought made me get up from my bed. I checked the clock.

*Sigh in relief*

I - Wow... It's only 6:30 a.m... I didn't think I was capable of doing this. Getting up early. - I whispered.

I got off my bed and stretched. I heard my bones crack and pop. Gosh... That's disgusting a bit. I giggled and went over the mirror. I smiled at myself. It's a great new day! I smiled even more. I let out a chuckle and looked over my clothes.

A huge pile of my clothes laid on an old chair that was about to break.

Oh... I guess I'll just wear(your favorite color) sweater and jeans. I looked at the amount of clothing on the chair and in the drawers... I've messed up!

Eventually, I found both my sweater and my favorite jeans.

I wanted to be early in the hell(school), so I quickly styled my long(your hair color) hair. I made a pigtail in the middle of my hair, and two others at the sides.

I still had plenty of time, so I cooked breakfast for myself. I enjoyed my (your usual breakfast) in peace.

Mom- Hey( your name)! What are you doing here this early?

I - Good morning mother! I woke up early, so I made breakfast for myself.

Mom - Didn't you care about your mommy?

This question left me confused for a second, but I got an idea of what to say.

I - I didn't, I just have school, so I decided to hurry.

Mom - Why thought? It's only 7 a.m.!

I- But I want to be early!

My mother looked at me with a soft smile.

Mom - Ah! You never change (your name)!

I giggled on her comment and smiled back.

Mom- Are you ready thought?

I - Yeah, of course, I am.

I packed my little bag yesterday. There wasn't anything interesting: just a notebook, pen, and simple mobile phone.

I said goodbye to my mom and went to school.

As walked down the street, I thought about my new school. Shame nobody from my old school moved here.

I wonder, how my new school will look like? Will it be modern or as old as my previous school was? Or will be there some nice teachers? Hope no one will bully me--

I was deep in my thoughts when I felt someone hold my sweater collar. My eyes widened from shock. Millimeters from me, a car drove by, even though it was a green light. I felt my hands sweat.

For a few seconds, I just stood there, in the middle of the street.

I finally got the courage to look at my savior.

Or rather saviors...

I saw two boys, twins, grab my collar. They both looked worried. Finally, a boy with a red tie let go of the collar with a serious expression.

Boy with the red tie - You better watch out next time.

All I could do is nod, while the other one let's go off me.

Boy with the blue tie - Umm, you better walk over here and Felix's right, you should watch out.

He looked worried sick about me.

I - T-thank you so much. I don't know what would happen if you didn't stop me.

I felt my cheeks turn pink. Felix sighed.

Felix - Huff... You should be more careful next time. Let's go, Ted.

I said goodbye and watched the twins go down the street to the cab. Wow. They must have been rich.

The thing I didn't notice at first is that people around me were whispering.

I ignored them, waited for the green lights and went to school.

IN THIRD PERSON

Felix and Ted got in the cab. Felix looked very concerned about something. Ted looked at him but quickly averted his gaze.

Felix seemed to notice that, so he asked :

Something wrong, Ted?

Ted - It was quite unusual of you, you know?

Felix - I'm sorry, what was quite unusual? I don't understand what you mean.

Ted rolled his eyes.

Ted - I mean, you ran after that girl, who nearly got hit by a car. You saved someone's life.

Felix looked at his brother, confused. He seemed to blush a bit. He noticed that, so he looked in the window.

Felix - Just reflexes.

Ted chuckled.

Ted: Of course, just reflexes, just reflexes...

My POV

I finally got to school. It seemed that I'm first. I quietly sat under the tree and started drawing. I could not focus on anything, everything I could draw was a picture of those twins.

I almost finished, when somebody said:

Hey, pretty new girl, move please, Nugget wants to dig Nugget's Cave!

The statement left me confused, so I looked at the talker. He was a blonde boy with black eyes that were facing different sides.

I stood up. He was a bit shorter than me.

I - Wait to dig what--?

Nugget (?) - A Nuggets cave!

I - Alright then.

I snickered. I was interested in what he was going to do.

I sat under another tree and watched a boy, apparently named Nugget, dig a hole.

I - Hey, watch out there, Nugget!-

After a minute, the hole was deep enough to fall in it. Suddenly, I heard a post vehicle come closer. Nugget ran to it and grabbed a few boxes of nuggets.

I still was interested in what he was performing, so I came closer to Nugget.

I - What are you doing, Nugget?

Nugget - Nugget is finishing the Nugget's Cave!

I - Ohh...

I smiled to myself. This is extremely unusual.

It's already 7:30. Where are all the kids? Unexpectedly, I heard a cab heading in the direction of the school. A cab. A very familiar cab.

Aren't there Felix and Ted? Those twins... Are they learning in this school?

Surprisingly, they really were Felix and Ted...

IN THIRD PERSON

Felix saw the familiar figure. He immediately stopped, widening his eyes from astonishment. She didn't seem to notice them at first but then, she looked in Felix's direction. They made eye contact.

Ted suspected something and looked at his brother. Then rapidly looking at the direction of his brother's gaze.

At the sight of the girl, his mouth opened a bit.

Ted - Isn't she..?

Felix - I think, yes...
Said Felix with a hint of blush on his face. Thank God, Ted didn't notice that.