Tuesday Part 2

In the previous chapter:

Ted - Isn't she..?

Felix - I think, yes...
Said Felix with a hint of blush.
Thank God Ted didn't notice that.
. . .

Felix finally looked away from the girl and went to school. Ted stood there for a moment, before catching up with his brother.

Ted - Hey, Felix, wait!- nervously said the other twin while running to his brother. The rest of the way, they walked to school together peacefully.

My POV:

I saw familiar faces ( or face ) reach closer to the school. I guess I'm very fortunate to have those two in my school. They seemed very dependable.

I returned to my drawing of the twins while I was sat under the tree. It's cute in my opinion. Just like--

My thoughts were cut off by someone looking at my sketch.

The person was a girl with dark skin and long brown hair that was tied up in the ponytail.

Girl - You draw pretty nice. Are you new here?

I - Yes, and my name is (your name).

I answered with a calm, yet cheery smile.

Carla - Nice to meet you. Name's Carla. Do you have any contraband on you?

I - Contraband?! What do you mean?

Carla - Things that aren't allowed in school, of course.

I - I-i don't keep anything like that!

Carla - Oh. Alright then. See ya!

I - Bye!

It was quite a strange talk. Carla walked away looking dissatisfied. I sighed. I'll talk to somebody around...
Ah, yeah! I should say "Hi" to Felix.. and Ted! I almost forgot his name! I should learn it by heart!

I saw twins talk in the distance. I walked up to them and stood there for a second. They seemed to notice me.

I smiled at them. I'm sure I was blushing, I didn't want to hide it though. Ted smiled back with a wide smile.

I - Nice to meet you again Felix, Ted!

Felix - Is it you again-

He sounded serious but was cut off by his twin.

Ted - How did you know our names?

I chuckled.

I - You called each other by your first names. You didn't notice that?

Now it was Ted's turn to snicker. I looked at Felix who was serious. Wait, no. He had a hint of the smile on his face. It suits him.

He suddenly remembered something.

Felix - Huh. It was quite impolite of us, not to ask your name. So...uhm...what is your name?

I - My name is (your name ), nice to meet you.

Felix - I-it quite suits you.

Felix said with a light smile averting his gaze. I only now noticed his gorgeous British accent. It sounded... perfect...

Ted chuckled.

Ted - Aww Felix! Don't hide your smile! It's alright!

Now Felix started to blush. I happily smiled and blushed a bit too.

We suddenly were cut off by the sound of something falling. I rapidly looked around and didn't see Nugget.

I - Guys...