Acknowledgements

First of all, I would like to say huge thank you for lullabells  for inspiring me from her poetry book entitled 'Nostalgia'  She is the main reason why I created this poetry book, without it. I would never be here at the end.

Writing Poetry Of Us was really a tough journey for me. I started from scratch like writing the first 10 poems. At first, I was hesitant to continue because of the small amount of reads and votes. Though It didn't stop me to write. I was motivated to move further and to write rhymes with an genuine heart ❤️. When I wrote 20 poems. I never really expected that this book of mine would be at the What's Rising list in Poetry Category it was ranked number 3 at January 3 2019 and that was the time my wattpad account garnered followers and gave me a temporary spotlight in wattpad. Though nothing last forever.  So I moved forward to face another challenges when I wrote the other poems.

I had experience 'writer's block'. There are times I had stop writing poems and I 
cried at no particular reason. So I decided to relax and took a temporary break for few days. When I opened my account again. I was greeted by 'fountain of notification' from the awesome readers, with their positive feedbacks. I was again motivated and wrote the last poems of first book.

The second book contains rhymes poems about life, love, pain and a part of my story life. Where I had improved on writing poetry. There I learned to discover new things like brainstorming possible themes for the poem, new words for my vocabulary and to be passionate on what I'm doing.

Poetry Of Us had taught me so many things. I think this book was one of my best works in Poetry. Do you agree or nah? Whether you like it or not. For me this was definitely the best.

Along the way these are the following readers who gave me 'wings of strength' to break free and write a better poetry.

jeshi99, he was with me since the very beginning. He read every piece and comment. If you were reading this. I would be forever grateful to have reader like you!
Take note, he was the oldest and wisest writer I had ever known in wattpad!

halaenoor   had become my 'consistent reader' since that I updated the last poems of my first poetry book. She was amazed by my poetic words in writing. I was glad to have awesome reader like her and was been with me since the last poem in this book. All I could say thank you for being with me. I was lucky to have you and you're always welcome to enter inside in my world poetry. 

@redgsta23  he was also a poetry writer and good friend of mine in wattpad. He was consistent on reading and commenting in every pieces that I wrote in this book. He was later on inspired by my written poems. I really appreciated his volume of positive feedbacks. I never regret the moment I have an awsome reader like him. Though he said I was one of the first poetry writer he had ever met in wattpad. I was flattered and a bit emotional too, though I felt honoured to experience and to be recognised by certain someone who has an big impression in you. If you're reading this my friend. All I can say is thank you for being an awesome reader, you had been with me through the ups and downs. Again. Thank you I would never forget you, ever. Always remember that.

And the other awesome readers that I have not mention in this book. I will say thank you for you guys for choosing and reading Poetry Of Us. Whether you are active or silent reader, thank you for your  time!  I would be forever grateful with that.

Also the new readers who only started reading this poetry book, thank you for reading and I hope you guys enjoy futher. 

Whenever you are feeling nostalgic by my poetry. You are always welcome to read this poetry book again and be inspire once more.

Oh! I almost forgot! Sorry guys for not having an introduction since the very beginning in this poetry book. There's always a next time I guess. Speaking of next time. Every ending has a new beginning!

Right after I'm done at Poetry Of Us Fun Facts. I will proceed to my next poetry book. Though I will keep the title and the theme as a secret. Haha. 

Lastly, I said this numerous times but I will say this for the very last time.

Stay Awsome With A Heart Guys!

Thank you for making this far. I salute you my dear reader! If you feel the urge to read it once again.

Poetry Of Us will be always open to old and new readers.

I will end this acknowledgements from now...

Farewell Guys! 🖐️😁✨

Sincerely yours,
MmTt11 ✨

         ✨ END OF POETRY OF US✨