Poetry Of Us (Fun Facts)

Fun Facts About Poetry Of Us 📝

1. I published Poetry Of Us in December 2018 and was completed at October 14 2019

2. Poetry Of Us was inspired by a wonderful poetry book entitled 'Nostalgia' and written by an poetry writer lullabels

3.The poems entitled Lost and Found, First, Need, It's Over, Movie, And Unsaid. I wrote purposely it with an repition theme. Since I only wrote it in matter of every 2 hours.

4. Fragile, Self Destruct, Hot N Cold, Broken, Someday, Pyramid, And Poetry Of Us was one of my emotional pieces.

5. My two poems entitled 'Titanic and Locket' was inspired from the fantasy movies.

6. Vibrations, Nobody, Broken, Deep, Last Night, Feeling So Good, Insomnia, Nervous, Under Pressure And Fever was a part of my saddest times of my life and I successfully wrote them in rhyme poetry.

7. I often write rhyme poems in a app called 'jotter pad' from my phone.

8. I finished one poem less than 30 to 50 minutes without editing.

9. I always stay up late at night just to edit the other poems with an grammatical error.

10. Whenever I lack of an inspiration. I often listen to music and sometimes the title of song was later on my poetry piece.

11. I always write my poetry with a heart and with every words and lines are like a part of my life.

12. My personal favourite poems in this book are Poetry Of Us, Hourglass, Stonehenge, Madness, Chasing Fire, Eyes, Glitch, Never Really Over, Fever, Soldier, Wolf, Superman, Poem, Invincible, Brave, and Microphone.

13. The hardest poem that I have ever written in this poetry book are Hourglass, Stonehenge, Mirrors, Hostage, Zombie, Puppet, Deep, Circus and Masquerade.

14. The Poems entitled 'Enemies, Chasing Fire, and There's No Way was inspired by an awesome artist called Lauv ❤️

15. Poetry Of Us was ranked at 43 at Rhyme Category over 3k+ poetries.

16. Poetry Of Us was the only poetry book that had given me an' temporary spotlight' in wattpad garnering with followers, readers, and voters.

17. Poetry Of Us has received numerous positive feedbacks than negative.

18. For me, Poetry Of Us was the poetry book that I was so attached with and the hardest thing is really to let go.

19. Poetry Of Us was my big break (as from now) as an poetry writer.

20. Because Poetry Of Us, I had met tons of awesome readers in this poetry book.

Well, that's all. Hope you guys enjoy this!
See you again at my new poetry book, which is still a secret though. Haha.

Adois My Beloved Readers 😁❤️🖐️

---MmTt11