Season Festivities

**Narrators POV**

November 14th, 10:34am. Haven Tucker's trailer.

River woke up laying on top of Andrew who had his arms around their middle.

They rubbed their eyes, trying to wiggle out of their lovers arms.

Andrew grunted. "No, mine" he said, eyes still shut.

River nuzzled him one last time before slipping out of his arms.

"Yours indeed, but I also gotta pee-" they said.

Andrew huffed, sitting up.
"Alright, alright. Let's go"

_____________

Elliotte had been awake for a few hours, having woken up around 7:45am, she found herself stretched out on the bed, just looking at the ceiling.  She rolled onto her side.
"Okay, now I'm just bored.." she mumbled before getting up with a grunt, rubbing her wrists and changing. She exited her room, heading for the bathroom.

She knocked lightly.

"Just a sec" Andrew called, a few seconds later, River opened the bathroom door.

"Morning" River said.

Elliotte just blinked in confusion as she saw both River and Andrew exit the bathroom.

She shook her head, going into the bathroom and shutting the door.

Haven was in the small kitchen, she got the cereal off the top of the fridge.
"Morning, dicknuts"

Andrew lead River into the kitchen by the hand before propping himself up on the table.  "Morning to you too, whorewaffle. " He responded, then glanced at River. "Babe?"

"Yeah?" They responded, filling a couple Mason jars with sweet tea.

"What time does that Thanksgiving festival thingy start today?"

"12:00pm." River said, handing a jar to Andrew, earning themselves a kiss to the cheek.

He looked at the time, it was only 11:00am.

Haven took a bite of dry cereal before taking a drink of milk.

Andrews faced palmed, River ate cereal the same way at times.

River sat on the floor, sipping their tea.

Haven laughed evily, she loved making her brother cringe.

Andrew narrowed his eyes. "I hate you---"

Haven faked a gasp. "How DARE you! You're going to be punished for being so CRUEl to your own SISTER." She responded.

Andrew glared. "Haven, no-" he looked down at River.

They were just sort of sitting there, staring off into space, running their fingers up and down the cold glass in their hands.

"River?" Andrew asked, but got no response.

He got off the table, sitting in front of his girlfriend. "Love?"

And again, no response.

They were just blinking, swaying back and forth a bit.

Andrew just went quiet, waiting.

Elliotte strolled in, seeing Haven eating her cereal in the most horrific way. She narrowed her eyes.

"You, are going to hell." She said.

Haven just laughed, having another bite of dry cereal before sipping her milk again. "I know."

'River' blinked a few more times, then smiled at Andrew. He tilted his head.