Chapter 1

Peters POV

Its been a day since the Kouh group arrived. my team and I had a map up and we stood around a table.

"Ok, here's the plan. We split up into two teams. Boone, Storyteller and Ed-E will be going from the west and around, everyone else will be with me and we charge full frontal. We will meet up at the nest which is here" I said circling a cave. "Where the queen should be. Once we kill the queen, the king will appear. He has the deadliest and largest stinger so be careful. Veronica, I know you like to be up close and personal but when we encounter the King and queen, try and use that shotgun I gave you. Can't risk any of you being injured. Since you all are basically family and we need to get rid of the powder gangers as well as training the Kouh group to survive. After that, we get this place up and running into a better Goodsprings. A place that's safe for anyone to start families and a safer place instead of going into that Deathclaw valley" I said then the door was kicked open and Issei and Riser were thrown in then Saji, the three battered and bruised.

"Could have warned me about the perverts, Pete?" I rich Texan female voice said and the sound of cowboy boots clapped across the irradiated floorboards. Revealing Ghost. An NCR Sniper

"Hey Ghost and sorry about that

"Hey Ghost and sorry about that. They arrived yesterday. It's hard to get a message to someone travelling." I said

"Fair enough. They don't look like they are from here?" She said

"Different Universe," I said

"Sounds about right. You asked for my help?" She asked

"Yes. At the end of the week, we will be attacking the powder gangers. I need you and Boone to provide cover from the top of the cliff. I also need recon in case they start to do anything out of the ordinary. You will have Rex with you so you can relay information back to me" I said

"Will do. What do you want me to do with the perverts?" She asked

"I'll deal with them, later. Just knock them out" I said and she nods and knocks them out.

"Issei!?, Saji! Riser!" I heard the girls yell out for them.

"Someone shut the door. I cant deal with them at the moment" I said and rubbed my eyes. Boone closed the door.

"How much sleep did you get Pete?" Cassidy asked a little worried.

"None, the Battles of Hover Dam's haunting me is all," I said and pulled out a canteen and took a swig of it. There was Sunset Sarsaparilla mixed with Whiskey in it, but I just say its Sarsaparilla since its 75% of it. It's my little addiction, the only person who knows is Cassidy, who was looking at me worried, they all were.

"How bloody was it," Boone asked

"It will haunt even the veteran of soldiers," I said "Only trouble was that the General of the NCR was planning to betray me but luckily I am pretty trusted in the NCR so the soldiers arrested the General so now I am the general but I want to pass it to someone who I find worthy... So that's gonna be a while" I said sitting down and rubbed the temple of my head.