Chapter 2: The Cazadore Nest (Really Short)

Peters POV

I wake up again to see the girls up and I smile. I have been spending all night training and relaxing.

The girls saw me and smiled "Morning Peter" they said

"Morning girls," I said with a chuckle

"Hey Pete, how did you get your skin so clean?" Cassidy asked

"Well... I went to Skyrim and went into some hot springs. I wasn't expecting it to revert to here" I said.

"If you can, you will take us girls to that place," Cassidy said with a glare and I nod nervously. 'I may be THE Courier but there are things I still fear, These girls. and'

I shiver at the thought of when I went into the Deathclaw Quarry

I shiver at the thought of when I went into the Deathclaw Quarry. I may have defeated one in a fistfight but that was only a baby and that was really tough!

I shake my head "Let's go girls. I am sure the guys are waiting for us" I said and they nod and we move out.

As we walked out, we could see Rais getting a talking to by Her brother and I walk to them so I can hear them.

"What do you mean Riser and his Peerage walked off?" Sirzech asked as Rias shrugs

"I Mean Riser being Riser said he didnt like the town since he had to work so He left with his Peerage, Headed North" Rias said and I sighed angrily and Rush to go get my team.

"EVERYONE UP AND ATEM! WE NEED TO GET TO THE NEST NOW!" I yelled and everyone jumps.

Cassidy had finished her drink of Whiskey and grabbed her Shotgun and checked the shells before rushing out the door.

Veronica Reloaded her shotgun and equipped her Power Fist and entered her nearby Power armour and rushes out.

Craig Picks up his Revolver and Sniper Rifle and just rushes out.

Storyteller had his Eyebot on record and reloads his laser rifle and rushes out.

ED-E and Rex were by My side as we march towards the Cazadore nest where we saw Sunny and Ghost waiting by the exit of town. "How long do you think they will last?" Sunny asked Ghost.

"Well, a few of them are skilled in combat while others rely on their powers which they don't have in this universe so I give them a 5% chance of survival" Ghost said.

"5, hell that's a high number, I would give them at least a 3%," I said and they turn to see me and the group.

"Good to see you guys, ready to save some fools?" Ghost asked.

"Yes but... we must let Riser die" I whisper and they looked at each other and nod and we rush. I held All-American and opened fire on the Cazadores that attacked in swarms. Cassidy and Veronica attacked at the front, helping some of the girls from getting killed. Boone and Ghost snipped from the cliffs and got more of the bigger ones. ED-E and ST (Story Teller) vaporized those from a distance. Rex ran up to drag the injured girls out of the way. That was until I saw something that pissed me off. Riser was holding his Sister in front of him to protect him. I could see that his Queen had suffered the same fate as she had a sting wound in her stomach. Ravel was about to be the same but I shot it. The Cazadores flew away as the queen came out. a Very Large one Cazadore came out and it fired its poison at us. "BOONE OR GHOST CAN YOU DESTROY THE STINGER!" I yelled and as I said it, the stinger of the Cazadore queen had been cut in two by one of the snipers but it still was spitting poison. Veronica rushed it with her power fist and punched one of its wings off. The queen flew side to side then Cassidy lit some dynamite and threw it at the Bug and blew it up.

"Alright everyone gets ready for the king!" I yelled reloading and everyone did the same but we heard stomping not Buzzing and everyone aimed at the entrance of the Nest and the wall blasted open and a Deathclaw ran out and roared but what was scarier was that it looked like it was mixed with a Cazador

"MOTHER OF GOD! OPEN FIRE!" I yelled as I pull out Annabelle and fired it but it barely scratched it.

"Fall back, Fall back!" Boone yelled and everyone ran. I was going to Until I saw Ravel being thrown by Riser towards the Deathclaw while Yubelluna was on the ground still out cold. I grit my teeth as I saw the Deathclaw target them. I Run towards them while holding a Holy Hand Grenade in my hand and the Mysterious Magnum in the other. I shot the Deathclaw to get its attention. It looked at me and I shouted. "FUS ROH DAH!" I yelled and a blue force exited my mouth and blasted the Deathclaw back but as I rushed towards it I was Stung by the Actual King Cazador. I yelled in pain and used my last grenade opening the Bastards mouth and shoving it down its throat. I pull myself off the stinger and crawl away as the Cazadore was in pain before the grenade blew. Spreading Blood and guts everywhere. I Slowly get up and dropped my Mysterious Revolver and held Old Glory. The Deathclaw was on all Fours and snarling at me. Drool dripped from its mouth. Blood Dripped from mine as blood poured from my stab wound. Then the Deathclaws tail grew a Stinger and Raised it like a scorpion. "You gotta be shitting me" I cursed and it charged. I threw down a Fatman mine behind me and charged using Old Glory as a Bat but due to the adrenaline, the Poison of the Casadore was pumping through me. I grit my teeth and matched the Deathclaws claws away from me but it ended up with me getting a stinger in my chest. I gasp as it barely missed my heart and Lung. I use some of Dovahkiins strength and hold the Deathclaw there and lifts it up with its tail and suplex's it right on top of the Mine. I pull the stinger out and limp away but I was hit by the shockwave of the explosion and was knocked to the ground. I was barely conscious but I still managed to get up. I saw the Deathclaw dead and I turn to Riser who had a big grin on his face and rushed me with a knife. I chuckle at his attempt to murder me. I just sidestep and trip him. I go on top of him and start punching him in the face, over and over and over again. None of his Peerage helped him, not even his sister since he tried sacrificing her to save his own skin. I continued as He called for help and in a miracle, it comes with me getting shot in the head and everything goes black.

3rd person

Everyone gasp as Peter got shot in the head, The culprit was Issei who Helped Riser up and carried him away. No-one stopped him since they were in shock and they rushed to help Peter. He was still alive and they quickly took him to Doc Mitchells, this is where he was being treated on. Doc said he will take a few days to recover. Enough time for everyone to get ready for the raid on the Powder gangers which is where Peters crew suspect is where Issei and Riser are. But for now, everyone rests and gets ready for later. 

Ravel was now in charge of Risers Peerage and they immediately started helping the townspeople with Farming and collecting water.

(Sorry if this seemed rushed since it was. I wasn't sure how to do this chapter so I hope you like it