-9- Meets the unwanted

I can see.

I can hear

I can smell

I'm back! I am out! 

I slowly open my eyes after the past 24 hours of sleeping and blinked several times to adjust the light shooting through my pupil. 

"Yah! Mom! Jess is awake!" I hear my little sister's angelic voice as I smiled, so nice to be awake.

"oh just as I planned, dinner is almost ready!" my mom spoke across the whole room. I remembered where we are and excitement run through my whole body.

"J-jisoo ah? I miss you sister" I told the younger girl beside me sitting down on the edge of the bed handing me a cup of water.

"Jess ah~ Missed you too, drink it all. you're pale" yeah, I can feel the paleness on my face already, 24 hours without food, water or anything in me. 

"thank you" I quietly said to her, my body feel so energized my also very weak at the same time. Makes no sense but that's the feeling right now.

I gulped down every drop of liquid in that cup and tried to stand up from the bed that I have sticked to for the past 24 hours, but the moment my muscles on my thighs attempted to tighten for a move it stangled every nerve in my body.

"ah! Fuck?! what the hell?" I gasped, *why the hell does my thigh hurt so bad?*

and the memory slapped me, "oh the pin" I murmured to myself under my breath, now great! I have to stick to this bed again.

"see! you shouldn't have stabbed yourself so many times with that pin!" Jisoo said and I chuckled, "for you guys, I had to" I give her my nice and warm reassuring smile to which she return a sad one.

"still though, next time don't force and drag yourself" I hugged her, trying hard not to use my muscles in my thigh and whispered a 'thank you' in her ear. 

"now Jisoo, I think you might want to stay as far as you can from me" I warned her as I released my hold of her body, "Do what you need" she returned me a beautiful smile and walked into the other bedroom beside my one.

I am about to balance my energy, which means my body will release some useless energy I gained from the charging and get use to my crafts once more.

I flipped the blanket lying on top of me off the bed and I laid flat in the middle. Every movement hurted like hell from my left inner thigh and I winced at it every time but still managed to place myself where I am now.

I took a few deep breaths and started to float a little bit off the bed. My whole body flamed with the usual red glow and I listened carefully to my heart beat and let my witchcraft do the processing by itself. 

For a straight 3 minutes I stayed floating in mid air and glowed with red flames, my orbs never left the same shade of bright red that glowed from me. I am sweating hard and the glow faded, so did the red in my iris, I dropped onto the bed and let out a huge sigh.

"What a workout!" 

I hear my stomach roar and hunger took over me in an instance 

"MOM! I'M STARVING!" I shouted and my mom came into my room with a tray carrying a huge bowl of ramen on it.

My eyes lit up as I saw food and jumped from my bed but immediately dropped back down again because my thigh screamed ouch. "ahhhh!" I yelled and my mom look at me very confused. 

"what's wrong honey?" she asked just as I expected her to, "I- uh was too exhausted balancing out" I lied but she just nodded and handed me the tray.