-11- Full

Oh no.

It's full moon tonight, tonight is the night. Where the wolves will be howling. 

Seriously though?! The first day we got here, I had to recharge and got attacked by a male dire, now there it is, big and round in the sky. Are. You. Kidding. Me.

ugh.

now we all have to deal with this.

"Jisoo?" I haven't heard from her for almost an hour, what was she doing?? No reply from her. 

"Jisoo ah? what are you doing?" I asked again, maybe she didn't hear me? But still just silent, mom is still not back so only us two here.

"seriously Jisoo? where are you?" I walked towards her room and opened the door, to which I found a shivering female wolf on the hotel bed. Oh no, oh no no no.

"Jisoo, no. Hang on!" 

Full moon nights are complicated in some ways but also dead simple in other ways, werewolves are creatures that are highly intrigued to full moon nights, male and female have some differences during these nights. Females tend to control the sexual urges better than males. each and every wolf have their own distinct howl that can be distinguished by it's pack members, family or close friends, during this time at night, we will shift into werewolf form, which is often larger and stronger than normal wolves, and howl into the night and up to the round moon. 

after the long howls the male werewolves often go find a random female werewolf, or wolf to satisfy their sexual urges and complete their night. When a male werewolf has sexual interactions they cannot usually control their wolfy side and it means that claws would come out, ears will develop, tails might appear and canines might pop out, as I mentioned before, females control much better at these things, but controlling needs practises too, I am more than experienced at this but Jisoo isn't.

Her legs shaking and her eyes flickering from blue to brown, her jaws clamping together and open again and again, small whimpering sounds come out of her from time to time, my heart aches seeing my little sister like this, but she need more experience. These things only start to happen from age 15-18 and Jisoo just started to experience this from March this year.

"Jisoo, sh, shhh. it's ok. it's ok" I calmed her and stroke the wolf on my side, her claws keep going back to fingers but come back again and again. This should be painful. 

"Don't worry Jisoo, it'll get over soon" I said softly.

All of a sudden she growled at me and showed me her shining canines, I'm not surprised, it is hard to figure out who is who at these times, and I have been there too. 

"Jisoo ah~ calmed down, it's me" "it's Jessica" I keep talking to her and every word that comes out seems to be soothing her a little more. 

Then the door opened, it's mom. Finally she's back, this little wolf needs an adult to care for her right now, because I need to shift too.

"Mom, how did everything go?" I asked as she put all the things down, "perfect, I found us a house!" "yes! so good~ I love you mom" I exclaimed, now we have a proper place to settle down.

"mom, I need you to help me calm Jisoo down, I'll go do my own business in my room" I asked her to take care of her before I left the room and my mom give me a reassuring smile while nodding. what a relieve.

I cast a spell into this room, and made sure our howls won't be heard by other customers. now I can shift too.

-

In my room and in my wolf form, I can hear the other werewolves howl in the forests when I zone in. I squat on my bed and laid my head on my paws, I am tired.

I howl into the night and held it there for 20 seconds before I finished off, this is done. 

I am feeling weird and that's part of the routine, I feel random emotions flooding into my mind. I just held all of them inside me and tried not to show any. I can control it.

I zoned in once more and listened to all the howls I can hear by other wolves, since I know we aren't the only werewolves in this city, they must be suffering too. 

There, I heard that one and only howl, It was definitely his.

That is the howl of the dire I was attacked by. The same howl I heard in the morning, but stronger and firmer. It was deep too, sounding so manly....

*sigh*

It was a long day, maybe it's time for me to sleep.

I drifted off into the night.

--------------------------------------------

[word count: 860]

I know this chapter is pretty boring and short, it's just that I have to explain a few laws of them in this chapter in order for the rest of the book to be understandable. 

Thanks for reading y'all~ have a nice day! ❊