-16- Arrived

"But what?!" I asked impatiently and switching my gaze from one to another, "but... you must come and report to us every week" Jin said and I don't even know what to feel.

should I be happy that we don't have to move? but am I supposed to be scared? Does he have other intentions? I know them, but I don't know them well, what if they hurt me? I am excited or what? well I mean I get to see those 7 beautiful faces every week... but... what if they're working for those people, like last time... I never want to experience that again.

"Jess?" that was Jungkook, have I been blanking out? "oh I-I'm sorry" I apologized, "do you agree with our condition?" Namjoon said with his deep stern voice which kind of scared me.

"u-uh, yes, of course. I believe it is a reasonable condition" I smiled a little, though I am a tiny bit scared about their condition but knowing there's still people in this unfamiliar country, that might help my family and be my friend *I hope*, is very comforting.

"Thank you Jessica! I think you and Jimin has decided that your staying tonight" Yoongi winked at Jimin and I chuckled before nodding. "thank you all for letting me stay, I am indeed terrified of what's outside" I laughed to cover up my nervousness and to my surprise everyone laughed too, hysterically, I might add.

-

"I-I uh umm" I held tight onto my towel and stood awkwardly in front of that blushing boy, oh and yes, I am infiring!

Oh my cheeks are burning a hole inside me, wow his hot.

Yeah right, I forgot. Taehyung is standing in front me. Without a shirt.

Hawt

And I am facing him with only a towel around my body, this is awkward, really awkward. "uh- I will um l-leave you n-now, ha ha ha" Taehyung spoke awkwardly with an awkward laugh, he rubbed his nape and walked out after looking thoroughly at me, not leaving one inch of my body untouched with his deadly gaze.

"o-ok yeah"

He isn't acting weird anymore?

Taehyung pushed the door open again and poked out his head, "I mean unless you want me to stay?" he smirked with that.

Welp now he's back, *sigh my fucks out*

"nope, bye bitch!" I intended to shut the door on his face but that didn't work because bis force was much bigger than mine, "aren't it suppose to be 'Hello bitches'?"

"Nice comeback, but no" now I closed the door fully with a little help with my girl (witchcraft).

I heard him walk away before I changed into the clothes they have given to me to sleep in, I am glad that they let me stay. If I don't stay then I have to go outside to head home, once I get out there I will be eat RAW the second I step out of this house. But if I teleport which has to be done inside... Someone WILL see me! I don't want to be revealed yet! My life is good without lab tests and cages-

Anywayssss... HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME TO SLEEP AFTER THAT INCIDENT?!

I mean I know it's his room but- he knew I was in the shower! For goodness sake!

I am never gonna fall asleep with that

-Someone's POV-

"NO! don't wake me up! I no wanna wakieeee. Aniyo~~ no! hmph, I'm not getting up!!"

"Jess honey~ I know but we all need to go to school, Jimin told us your going to the same school as us!" Jin whispered to the whining Jess softly then went up to open the curtains, causing bright light to shine straight into her eyes.

"no, no, no, no, no-iiiee" Jessica whined again, Jin was a little surprised by her cute and childish actions, but it's not like he hasn't dealt with those before...

"I have pancakes~ if you want pancakes then you need to go downstairs" Jin bribed her and apparently it worked!

"wait! I'm coming!!" Jess jumped up from her, or Taehyung's, bed to which Jin chuckled before leaving the room for her to change her clothes.

"not gonna miss no pancake" Jessica talked to herself while changing.

She rushed downstairs immediately after she got into her clothes and looked presentable, she looked at the table full of men and also full of pancakes and maple syrup.

"Good morning J- ow, ow!" that was jungkook greeting, well.. trying to greet since he failed to even stand up without knocking the chair over, and himself of course, the chair was okay but Jungkook probably had a few bruises...

Anyways enough about that, it is Jess's first day at this school, she definitely needed a lot of energy for that. After about 25 pancakes finished by Jess herself they were ready to go. Oh yeah and also wolves eat way more than humans does, so it is reasonable for them to eat that much.

"lord! Kook we gotta go!" Yoongi shouted from the family car they have, Jungkook is still trying hard to put on his jacket, which wasn't really working...

...

Finally we're on the road! to be honest, I am not excited by this new school, never was I any other times I moved school.

I hope interesting things happen here, or I don't hope...

"Guy! you smell that?! they have hamburgers today!" we can already see the large school gate and could already smell the hamburgers in the canteen... and sprite.

"me too! beef patty hamburger!!" Hoseok yelled, I'm sure people from the otherside of the world could hear him with that volume.

"y/n are you excited?" Jin asked me, who was sitting on my left side. Taehyung was on my right... "sure I am" I tried sounding happy and energetic but I don't know if I am or not.

Yoongi parked the car and we got off, as I expected... fangirls.

One of the hardest thing to deal with in a college.

----------------------------

[word count: 1019]

thanks for reading! and sorry for the late update, but my exams are finished! I'll be updating more!!

see y'all later~