Disclaimer, warnings and reminders

This book is completely fiction!
The characters are NOT based on BTS's personalities or how they live.
The sexualities of my characters are 100% made up by me due to the books plots.

I personally are not religious, so if any content and words within this book has somehow offended you or your religion, culture, nationality, sexuality, ect. Please dm me privately and politely in order for me to change or take down the content.

English isn't my first language so please understand if I made any language mistakes, thank you.

Mistakes are made because I have much to learn. So please do not write/comment hateful words in my book(s)!

Every ship/CP in this fan fiction is unreal. Please do not judge in anyway about how I shipped my characters. Or just my characters.

Disclaimer: all pictures and videos in my book does not belong to me. I will take them down if the owner ask me to.

If at all any of the gif, pictures, contents or videos, including character's personalities and sexualities, made you uncomfortable, please Message me privately AND POLITELY about it.

I have mentioned that this book contains blood & gore, mature activities, inappropriate behavior/words and ect... so please do not read if you are sensitive!

Every word in this book is written by me and belong to me and only me. If you think that this book are somehow similar to other books, sorry, thousands of books are out there so I can't guarantee you that some contents in my book are COINCIDENTALLY similar to other books.

Thank you for your understanding.
Enjoy the book

Kindly reminded, warned and disclaimed, from your very nice author~