Prolouge

Tai:Y/n!
What did I do now?
You closed your book to learn how to speak German that you got from ruby the only one who actually cares about you and other then uncle Qrow And you head out of your room and down stairs to see tai extremely pissed off.
Tai:Yang said you punched her!
Yang shows her arm that bruised.
Y/n:I did not you dummkopf!(Idiot)I was in my room studying how to speak German!
Tai slapped you.
Tai:That's for lying!
He went to your room and grabbed your book ruby gave you and tossed it into the fire place!
You ran to your room and blocked it with your book shelf and wrote a 2 notes one for ruby and Qrow the other for your abusers and you open your window and ran into the woods and you ran and ran until you trip on a glowing blue rock that you touched out of curiosity  and heard a voice in your head!
Voice:Hello y/n.
Y/n:Who's there!
Voice:Call me the shadow man you touched that rock and now I can speak to you and see your memories and I say they are bad very bad.
Y/n:What do you want!
Shadow man:I want to help you. You were studying German yes? And you wanted to be a inventor and I can give that to you all you need to do is use this rock and break it and grab the glowing blue dust and smell it and all my knowledge will be yours.
You did as the shadow man said and broke the rock and you were filled with knowledge of other worlds and  wars and true magic not the stuff here but pure magic itself from the aether.
Shadow man:Now you will be known as Edward Richthofen no longer y/n the poor boy but Edward the inventor.
You walked off into a cave and feel asleep.
The next day.
Tai:Y/N open this door and make breakfast!
No answer.
Tai:Open this door now or else!
Still no answer.
He broke down the door and saw 2 notes one for ruby and Qrow  the other him,yang and summer.
Tai:Y/n?
He woke the others up and gave Qrow and ruby there note and there's.
Qrows and Ruby's note:
Thank you for taking care of me ruby you played with me and made me happy while the other abused me and Qrow you tended to my wounds and defended me when the others tried to hurt me and you tried to get me away from here and I love you guys for treating me as a person not a punching bag but I can't stay here good bye.
Tai,summer and yangs note:
Hi you dummkopfs I want to know why you hated me was it because I wasn't a girl?Was it for always reading?Was it because I wanted to become a engineer then a hunter!Well to bad for you because I am leaving!Yang you lied and punched me!Tai you stabbed me with a vase that yang broke!Summer you used me as target practice!Well guess what I am leaving and you guys can geh und stirb In eimem loch!(Go die in a hole!) Auf wiedersehn swinehunds!(Good Bye pig dogs!)
Tai:What have we done!
Yang:Brother.
Summer:My boy!
Ruby:Why did you guys not care about him!
Qrow:You guys are worth less piles of trash!
Tai:We have to find him!
Qrow:No he is long gone by now anyways do you think he would like to come back here!
Qrow left and took ruby to go get something to eat while the rest moped.
Years later.
Edward:I have done it!
You brought a weapon atlas has hired you to create.

Edward:I have done it!You brought a weapon atlas has hired you to create

Ironwood:It's beautiful.
Edward:Now the lien?
Ironwood:Ah yes here you go.
He handed you your pay.
Edward:Pleasure doing business with you ironwood and tell winter her weapon is ready.
Ironwood:The pleasure is all mine Dr Edward and winter is already her for her weapon.
Suddenly winter barged into you lab.
Winter:Were is my new weapon!
Edward:Right here.
You brought out a katana.