A Unhappy visit

You awoke the next morning to a knock on your door and opened to see it's yang.
Yang:Please forgive us.
Edward:No.
You close the door in her face and start listening to classical music to help calm you down while you start working on a item but soon see class is about to start and you open a portal and teleport to Dr ooblecks class.
Dr oobleck:Class please welcome dr Edward Richthofen to the class.
Class:Hi.
Dr oobleck starts talking about his life and you wonder how he even became a dr or a hunter.
Dr oobleck:Who here thinks you have these talents?
You raise your hand and Weiss does it as well.
Dr oobleck:Sorry Weiss but Edward raised his hand first.
You go back to your dorm to grab your life's work.
Dr oobleck:My word did you create that?
Edward:Indeed it is My life's work the Wunderwuffe Dg-2.
He opens the cage wear a boaratusk was held and you fired the device and watched as the electricity hit them and you watched happily as it squealed in pain and soon dissolved.
Dr oobleck:My oum that weapon is amazing!
Edward:This is just a prototype.
Dr oobleck:Just a prototype!
You left to go to goodwitch class next but you saw yang texting someone on there scroll.
Yang:Dad y/n is here!
Tai:On my way with summer.
Yang:understood.
In goodwitch class.
Goodwitch:yang who do wish to duel?
Yang:My Brother!
She pointed at you.
Goodwitch:Mr Richthofen please come into the arena.
You open a portal to grab your gear.
Edward:Why do you wish to fight yang?
Yang:Because now you can't run away and turn into a giant robot.
You pull out your machine gun.
Goodwitch:Fight!
Edward:Say hi to Sasha!
You open fire on her and your bullets pierce her aura causing her to lose the match in record time.
Goodwitch:How did those bullets pierce her aura!
Edward:Element 115 filled bullets.
You got a call from ironwood.
Edward:Hello?
Ironwood:We got more 115 but a strange sickness is infecting our miners.
Edward:Oh that's just the zombie plague burn the people infected before the turn into the undead.
Ironwood:What!
Edward:Give me the 115 when you have enough and burn those corpse bye.
You hang up and the class was shocked.
Edward:What?
Goodwitch:You said a zombie plague was infecting ironwoods men!
Edward:Yes so what?
Goodwitch:You encountered this thing before!
Edward:Yes I am one of the few people immune to it while others not so much that's why I work alone my assistant usually become undead and I burn them now if you excuse me I have to go to work on more important matters.
You left to go work on a new weapon you secretly used the 115 for them mass producing the day gun for atlas you been working on the ray gun mk2 and completed it.

Edward:It is done!
Intercom:Can dr Richthofen report to the headmasters office.
You soon arrive to see summer,yang and tai and ruby there but she obviously don't want to be there with them.
Edward:What's the meaning of this I just finished my new weapon and need to test it but get called up here.
Summer:My boy is the famous Edward Richthofen!
Tai:We missed you!
You pull out the mark 2 and set it to non lethal and fired on tai who tried to give you a hug.
Edward:I no longer need anymore intrusions so leave me be except you ruby and uncle Qrow or people who have contracted me so I leave now good day gentlemen.
You leave with ruby while Ozpin tends to tai and yang and summer are crying and you get a call from ironwood.
Edward:Yes ironwood?
Ironwood:The virus has infected atlas we need a cure!
Edward:I have a cure but I must have unlimited supply of element 115 for my studies.
Ironwood:Done now get here now!
You tell Ozpin and you open a portal and teleport to atlas with team rwby almost every one threw up especially Weiss.
Weiss:I will rather take a bullhead then use that again.
You get to the main hq and see on the cameras the undead have overran the city.
Ironwood:The cure now!
You bring out a vial and insert it into the dg-2 and set it to non lethal and the cure turned into electricity and you fired and the electricity spread from one infected to another until the city was filled with life again and you give him the cures recipe and got your pay but you recognize one of the infected whose now human again.
Edward:Winter!
Winter:Edward!
Weiss:Sister!
Weiss and winter hug and you explained all that happen with her being infected and how you saved atlas.
Ironwood:Now Edward the 115.
He gave you a trucks worth of 115 that was sealed safety.
Edward:Thank you ironwood now please get me a bullhead.
Ironwood:Done.
A bullhead soon arrived and you drove the truck on it and you all got aboard to head back to vale and landed back at beacon.
Weiss suddenly came and hug you!
Weiss:That was for saving my sister.
You went back to your lab and finished the order of ray guns.
Edward:The orders done.
Ironwood:Good now we can a attack Salem.
Edward:Good.
Ironwood soldiers arrived and got it and payed you and you got a knock on your door and opened it to see summer and yang.
Summer:Please come home!
Edward:No!
You slammed the door in there face and yang punched the door open but by then you left through the back door and already activated your semblance.
Edward:Didn't you learn last time sis?
Suddenly you heard a voice in your head but this time it was one of hate.
Voice:The war of the ancients will begin anew and this war on others will fall too.
You suddenly deactivated your semblance and grabbed your head and screamed like a mad man!
Summer:Son?
Edward:The war of the Great War will begin anew and this war on and others will fall too!
You had no control of yourself and brought out your mp40 and fired at them wounding summer greatly and you put the gun to her head laughing like a mad man but you felt a hug and turned around to see ruby and you snapped back to reality.
Ruby:Snap out of it!
Edward:I am sorry ruby.
You put the gun to the bottom of your head and pulled the trigger.
Ruby:Noooo!
You felt the cold dirt but soon awoke in the ground and you unburied yourself and walked to the main hall and wondered why your still here and you realized it was a funeral for you going on.
Ozpin:Edward was the worlds greatest mind but paid a deadly price for it which cost him his life and-.
Edward:Hello!
Your voice was distorted and demonic like and everyone looked at you and you remember all that exposed to 115 and you brought out your scroll and switched to camera and dropped it and screamed when you saw yourself!

Edward:Hello!Your voice was distorted and demonic like and everyone looked at you and you remember all that exposed to 115 and you brought out your scroll and switched to camera and dropped it and screamed when you saw yourself!

Edward:Nooooooo!
Ozpin:Edward!
Ruby:Brother your alive!
Edward:I am not alive I am undead!
You felt powerful all of a sudden and darkness surrounded your hands and you cast a dark bolt and it hit a window breaking it.
Weiss:Edward!
You quickly run to your lab and heard a knock on your door and you open it to see your family.
Qrow:Damn.
Tai:My boy what happened!
Summer:Son!
Edward:I am undead now I shot myself killing myself but my exposure to 115 caused me to reanimate as undead but for some reason I still have my personality then some walking corpse not longer human so leave me alone!
You close the door and notify ironwood and he soon arrives and sees your family outside your door and opens your lab door with a key card you gave him.
Ironwood:Dr Edward what happened!
Winter:Edward!
You explain everything to them.
Ironwood:We need to find a way to make you human again!
Edward:I know just I need some alone time.
Ironwood left and Weiss entered and hugged you!
Edward:Weiss let go of me before you break something!
Weiss:No!
Yang enters and hugs as well as ruby you while you struggled and pressed a button to close the door before summer or tai get in and you felt your arm fall of due to ruby hugging it.
Edward:I told you to let me go!
They let go and you grab your arm and go to a medical station and use it to heal yourself causing your skin to look pale then rotting.

Edward:I told you to let me go!They let go and you grab your arm and go to a medical station and use it to heal yourself causing your skin to look pale then rotting

Edward:At least I won't look like a rotting corpse now for a while.
Weiss suddenly kisses you!
Edward:Why did you do that!
Weiss:For worrying me Edward.
Yang hugged you again.
Edward:Please let me go before you too break something.
Yang:Not until you forgive me!
Edward:Fine I forgive you.
Yang:Really?
Edward:Yes I forgive you.
She hugged you so hard she broke your ribs.
Edward:Great back to the med station.
Again you used to and your ribs are repaired and you to leave.
Edward:Guten nacht everyone.
Weiss:You to.
Edward:Now What.
You went to bed but had a dream.
Voice:You mind will shatter piece by piece.
You soon saw a giant creature!

Edward:Leave me alone!The monster vanished and you saw nothing but darkness

The monster vanished and you saw nothing but darkness.