Ludwig

You awoke and called a old friend who help you create the dg-2.
Ludwig:Dr Edward been a long time sense you called. Need help with the dg-2?
Edward:No Ludwig I just need you to get here.I am at beacon now and you will see for yourself.
Ludwig:Very well I am on my way.
You hang up and informed Ozpin about Ludwig.
Ozpin:Oh the famous medic it will be a great honor if he to will join beacon.
Edward:No I want him to see what I have become and maybe find a way to make me human again.
Ozpin:Can't the cure do that?
Edward:No that's for the virus I was exposed to the element itself and died I guess all that contaminated air mixed with my blood and caused me to turn into this by the way I am extremely hungry.
Ozpin:I guess being dead causes one to be like that the cafeteria is open so go eat with the rest of the students but you will no longer attend class until you find a way to make you human again.
Edward:Fine.
You leave to the cafeteria and get stares from the other students and sit down with your sisters.
Ruby:You doing okay Brother?
Yang:Yeah are you okay?
Edward:Does being undead okay?
Yang:No.
Edward:So no I am not okay.
Weiss:My sister called and informed me that they have already started working on a device to make you human again.
Blake:Hey What is Cardin doing to velvet!
You turn to see some douchebags messing with a rabbit Faunus who you guess is velvet and you head over there still hungry and there flesh looks so tasty and delicious.No you told yourself must not eat students.
Edward:Hey Knock it off Cardin!
Cardin:Oh look it's the dead kid what you going to do bite me?
You suddenly bit his hand!His flesh tasted good but blood not so much.
Cardin:Ahhhhh!
His goons gang up on you and restrain you but you suddenly felt powerful and a smoke screen happened and you were wearing prison guard armor with chains and barb wire with a light in the middle and a swat mask and had a club in your hand. You started to speak but your voice was more demonic and deep then when you were fresh out of the ground.

Edward:The guilty must be punished!They let go of you and you start walking to Cardin and every step you take hellfire happens and you grab him and a lift him

They let go of you and you start walking to Cardin and every step you take hellfire happens and you grab him and a lift him.
Edward:You will be punished!
You throw him to the ground and hit him with your club until he was knocked out and goodwitch enters and see you still in your new form and you went back to normal but you still had the club fresh with his blood and you let the blood hit your mouth and it tasted sweet and you dropped the club and helped the Faunus up.
Velvet:Thanks.
Edward:No problem.
You see cardins body shake and he got up but he had glowing red eyes and screamed at you in a demonic tone but goodwitch used her powers to bubble him while he constantly attacked the bubble.
Goodwitch:Mr Edward what did you do to him!
Edward:I bit him and I think turned him into a zombie let me go get the cure.
You go get the cure and injected it into him and he was back to normal just missing 2 of his fingers.
Cardin:What the hell!
Goodwitch let him free and he ran and lunch ended and you got a text from Ludwig that he is here and you saw him in his standard gear and he had his medi gun.

Cardin:What the hell!Goodwitch let him free and he ran and lunch ended and you got a text from Ludwig that he is here and you saw him in his standard gear and he had his medi gun