Salem

You awoke in your dorm to a knock on your door and opened it to see ironwood and winter.
Ironwood:I think atlas is prepared to attack Salem's castle.I have already asked ozpin for help and he said yes.
Winter:If you help us you will officially become atlas lead researcher and all the funding you need.
Edward:Okay I will join but give me a 2 months to build something to help or it will take 1 month if atlas helps me.
Ironwood:What is it?
Edward:The knowledge I got cane with a deadly price as you know already but I got info that there's a Grimm dragon Salem will awaken and destroy beacon but if we attack her she will awaken it early to defend herself.
Ironwood:We must get on this now!
You show him blueprints for a war machine that remnant has never seen.
After a month working in secret it was ready the ultimate weapon.

The giant.
Soon the army's marched to Salem's castle with the giant in the front destroying any Grimm stupid enough to get in its way and you soon came upon Salem's castle the army's soon attacked while you were in the pilots seat with ironwood and winter helping pilot it while other soldiers control the guns and soon Salem's army was destroyed and you used the eye laser of the giant to destroy the gate and the army's entered and the giant tore into the roof of the castle and you exited it and meet up with team rwby who parachuted in from a bullhead who were dealing with nevermores and you all entered the throne room where Salem was sitting on her chair with cinder next to her and a beowolf that pounced but you dealt with your club and cinder started attacking but you commanded the giant to step on her and it did but she was barely alive thanks to her aura and you used a device to return to the giant and shot it at her and she was in atlas custody.
Salem:You have a lot of nerve attacking my home!
Edward:Sorry but you must pay for what you did!
Ruby:You will never win Salem!
Yang:Ozpin what do we do with her?
Ozpin told her she is either arrested or killed.
Salem:Oh ozma do you miss me that much?
Edward:Enough words!
You started firing with the ray gun mark 2 and she fired some shadow bolts at you which you avoided and you summon a Brutus and his hell hounds to attack her and Brutus got close enough to hit her with her club which she did and this pissed her off!
Salem:Enough the crusade ends here!
Suddenly the world started to shake and a roar was heard and winter over the radio said something big is heading this way fast!
Edward:That's the Grimm dragon hold it off and tell all pilots to engage don't let it get to the castle!
The giant turned and charged at the dragon that opened its mouth to roar and they both attacked each other the giant grabbing its wings and shot it with its on board turrets and eye beam while the dragon constantly bitting it and scratching it. Until the giant hit it with its eye beam in its open mouth and it burnt to bits in one finally roar and turned to dust only its giant skull remained.

Salem:Noooo!You change into your Brutus form and open a portal to the prison that sucked up Salem and your teammates and yourself and they awoke in cells while you woke up in the wardens office and you left it and released your teammates while Sal...

Salem:Noooo!
You change into your Brutus form and open a portal to the prison that sucked up Salem and your teammates and yourself and they awoke in cells while you woke up in the wardens office and you left it and released your teammates while Salem tried using her powers on her cell door but it did nothing.
Edward:There is no escape Salem this island is in its own world her you won't die you will forever suffer now goodbye!
You open a portal and team rwby enter it but you closed it.
Edward:I almost forgot something!
Edward:Alcatraz rise and great our guest properly!
Suddenly screams were heard and the inmates have awaken and head to Salem's cell much to her horror and you opened it and the undead entered and started feasting on her while she screamed and a lighting bolt was heard and she awoke outside her cell and there was chalk drawing on the wall and she held a pistol and a knife.
Salem:Were am I?
She soon heard a voice in her head.
Edward:You can never truly die!You will forever suffer in my world and I will tell you something.Were going to play a little game. It's see how long you will last on my island those drawings will drain points and same goes for the doors you may be wondering why you see numbers in your head that's your point meter.You can also see your ammo count and your grenades. There's a box in the next two rooms over that will give you a random weapon  but let's just say it don't really like being used too much and there are vending machines that will give you a perk of different things and the more waves you survive the harder it will get and let's say my second in command and his dogs will greet you.Now let us begin!
The wave started and you left to go back to remnant.
Ruby:We're is Salem!
Edward:She is now paying for her crimes!
Soon you returned to your real self and got on a bullhead while the giant stayed to destroy the last of the Grimm that escape and you soon arrived at beacon and went to ozpin.
Ozpin:Were is Salem?
Edward:In my pocket dimension serving her time.
Ironwood:Dr Edward you are now atlas lead scientists!
Weiss suddenly kissed you on the lips!
Weiss:Thank you Edward!
Ruby:Congrats brother!
Yang just hugged you.
Summer:My son now atlas lead scientist!
Tai:I am sorry please forgive me!
Edward:I forgive you father.
Tai just joined the hug and Qrow entered still drinking his endless bear.
Qrow:Can we see Salem?
You opened the portal and you all entered the wardens office and looked at the cameras and they watch in horror as she mowed down the undead with a death machine and a ray gun mark 2 and used the hells retriever to kill that wave but next wave was wave 24 and it started and she was low on ammo and ran to the box but got a pad lock and Brutus laughed and it left.
Salem:Damn you to hell box!
She started firing but she ran out of ammo and the others watched in horror as she was over ran and devoured and again a lighting strike was heard and she appeared in her cell and the game restarted and you all left to head back home.

You moved to atlas to become its lead scientist and created many great inventions and finally found away to become human again and Weiss visited you time and again until you two started dating for 2 years and you finally proposed to her and she said yes and you moved to there manor and you made love to her and she gave birth to 2 healthy children one boy and one girl. You ever now and again visit your prison where Salem was and she finally was released and put into atlas and you helped invent a way for her to become human and she did and she was a entirely new person but was locked up in beacons prison but you heard rumors that ozpin and her are now a couple and she gave birth to one boy.
You lived a good life and adopted a stray dog that you named boomer and you soon became a grandfather and you lived happily with Weiss till the end of your days.
The end.