Chapter One - Warnings

Here's the sequel to Driving Lessons! I hope you enjoy!

"Are you even listening to me, Kwazii?"

Kwazii lifted his head to see Tweak's annoyed expression, her eyes narrowed and her arms crossed. She could be quite scary when she wanted to be. The cat nodded quickly. "Yes Tweak. I'm listening."

"I just told you that you need to be careful. I will let you go out in the Gup B only - and only - if you promise to be careful and not crash it."

"I don't crash it that much," Kwazii protested. Tweak gave him a look.

"You brought it back in three pieces last week. How you managed to break off a fin and the tail I don't know."

"I was just racing the flying fish again..." Kwazii explained.

"How have you managed to scratch the paintwork six times this week? Separate times? Kwazii, I just really wish you'd be careful. Stop going quite so fast, maybe, and think about - not crashing."

"Going fast is what I do, Tweak! It's fun and I love driving the Gup B." Kwazii grinned cheekily.

Tweak sighed in exasperation. "I have to fix up after you. After everyone. How can I invent new things if people keep breaking the old ones all the time?"

"At least Shellington doesn't break much any more, since he got driving lessons," Kwazii offered.

"I wish you wouldn't break things as much, Kwazii. Maybe you need driving lessons..."

"No way matey. I can drive. Better than anyone else on this ship."

Tweak didn't look convinced, but she relented and stood back with another sigh. Kwazii dashed past her, quickly jumping into the familiar interior of his favourite Gup and starting the engine.

"Open the Octo Hatch matey!" He yelled, taken over by glee as he always was when he was in the Gup B. Tweak pushed the lever and watched as the Gup B left the Launch Bay at a fast pace, vanishing under the water in a second.

"A 'please' would be nice..." she murmured, picking up her hammer and tool box and feeling the aches in her body as she stood back up again. It had been a long day so far.