Chapter 5

The clicking sound of Max hitting the keyboard on his laptop resonated. He was working while having Tul sat next to him. They were sitting and leaning their back at the headboard.

Max insisted Tul to stay even when Tul had nothing to do. Tul got bored watching Max working. He had not done any work since he came here at noon. He fucking fell asleep and now Max didn't let him do anything. He said, Tul only needed to accompany him.

But Tul was a diligent person, so he rose from the bed. Max turned his head instantly, "Where are you going?" He was worried that Tul would go home.

"Uhm.. toilet...?" Tul rubbed the back of his neck.

"Oh... It's accross this room." Max told him the way and Tul nodded as he walked out of the room.

When he had closed the door of Max's room, Tul leaned himself to the door and he heaved a deep sigh. He honestly had no idea why Max gave him a job when all Tul did was sleeping and doing nothing.

He knew Max was wealthy but still, Tul didn't want to get money without his effort.

After he had done with his business at the toilet, he opened Max's room door slowly and found Max was already sleeping while having his laptop on his lap. He slept in a sitting position.

Tul walked closer to Max's side and crouched down to help Max lying on the bed, so he wouldn't get stiff neck tomorrow morning.

The smell of Max's shampoo and his cologne hit Tul's nose. He smelled so pleasant Tul nearly dived his nose deeper into Max's stands of hair.

But Tul's senses were faster to pull him stood straight back. He walked away from the defenseless man sleeping on the bed. He should not take advantage of the situation. Max was kind and generous enough to give him a job, so Tul had to restrain himself better.

Tul leaned himself and rested his elbows on the fence. He stood by the balcony. Tul fished out a pack of cigarette and slipped a stick between his lips. Soon, he started smoking to calm his nerves.

He was so close to get fired right away on his first day. He was fucking lusting over his new boss it was crazy. He had to kick so much senses not to jump onto Max earlier.

Max was fricking straight, for god's sake! Get yourself together, Tul!! He cursed while kicking himself mentally.

When Tul was yet to collect his cool, someone slided the sliding door that connected the balcony with the living room.

Tul shut his eyes closed, he knew it was none other than Max.

"Tul?" Max called him gently.

Tul took a deep breath and turned his body. He flashed a perfect fake smile to hide his true feelings. "You're up already?"

"Yeah, I was kind of restless I thought you had gone when I opened my eyes." Max walked closer to stand next to Tul.

"No, I will spend the night here tonight, you can rest assured." Tul said still with his smile intact.

Max wanted Tul to live with him in his condo, but he didn't know how to propose this idea. Having Tul working with him just because he felt pity towards this guy was weird enough already.

"You want some?" Tul offered him cigarettes.

Max was hesitant at first, but he finally picked one stick and started to puff out. He had not smoked in ages. Mild forced him to stop and Max complied with her since he loved Mild that much. Too much, really.

But now, having Tul beside him, he did not need to pretend like he had totally stopped smoking when anyone offered him some cigs.

"Thanks." Max muttered softly it was almost gone unheard.