Chapter 7

Max stayed late at his office. Since he took a day off yesterday and enjoyed his time a little too much with Tul's companion, the documents needed his further review were piling up.

While Max was reviewing the documents, someone knocked his office door. Max raised his head only to find Yihwa leaned on the door frame.

Only few people left and two of them were Max and Yihwa.

She went inside without waiting for any permission. And as usual, Max just let her did whatever she wanted.

"I fucking need a break!" Yihwa whined while throwing herself to the couch. She drowned her head under the cushion.

Max scoffed hearing that. Sometimes Yihwa would act like a hormonal teenage girl.

Yihwa arose her head and looked at Max, "Let's party!"

Max frowned hard. They had so many responsibilities yet Yihwa wanted to have a fucking party?!

"I'll stay. You can go by yourself." Max rejected Yihwa's invitation.

"Owh.. I've been friends with you for so many years and you are still boring.. Why are we even friends?!" Yihwa grumbled.

"Because no one wants to keep you as their friend with traits like yours." Max said with a little to no expression.

"Hey, I'm a good girl!"

"Yeah? A good girl having her parents given up on her because anything arranged for her would eventually become a mess. Remember when you pour the hot tom yum to your ex-fiancé?" Max stopped typing on his laptop and folded his arms on his chest while leaning back to the chair.

"He was an ass and deserved a shower of tomyum! He commented on my skirt saying it looked cheap! I stayed up late to modify it and he said it was a fucking trash. What was he? A fucking fashion police?!" Yihwa clucked her tongue as she rose to sit and hugged the cushion in his arms.

Max laughed hearing that. Yihwa had always been a barbaric person. She wouldn't take insult over her fashion sense. She was dreaming of becoming a fashion designer back then.

"See? You need to relax! Let's go to the bar! I heard there is this popular bar with gorgeous staffs. We can even pay for their escorts!" Yihwa pushed Max again.

Like always, what she wanted, she got.

Max arose from his seat and cleaned up his desk.

Yihwa got up from her seat, "Yeay!!!" She caught a carkey thrown by Max.

"You drive." He walked out first.

"Roger, Sir!" Yihwa followed Max from behind.

.
.
.
.
.

When Yihwa parked the car by the side of the road, Max finally could see the hyped bar that Yihwa told him awhile ago was the bar where he met Tul for the first time.

"This is the bar you were talking about?" Max raised his brows.

"Yup!"

Max slowly got out if the vehicle while thinking. Tul said at lunch that he would work at the bar, so Max realized Tul would be inside.

He felt happy somehow, knowing he would not pass tonight without seeing his new assistant.

They went inside the bar and Max darted his gaze to the bar where he met Tul for the first time as a bartender.

But there was no Tul at the bar. He felt a tug on his arm, Yihwa had pulled him to the other side.

They sat in the couch and placed their orders. Yihwa wanted to try some escorts tonight. She looked excited while Max was busy searching for the other guy.