Chapter 8 Ruby and Yang meets a old friend

3rd pov

Over years after the events of the T-1000 attack. Team STR was now separated. Raven left when she gave birth to Yang Second of command of the Resistance. Summer then was in love with Taiyang and gave birth to Ruby leader of the Resistance .Summer left to go on the mission when ruby was 1 years old.

Somewhere in the forest

Summer ran because she sacrificed herself to saved the village. As the beo wolves was about to kill her. A shotgun and a assault rifle sounds killed all four. Summer looks behind to see Pops who was old. Summer smiles at Pops who always be there for her.

Summer: " Pops you are alive!!!"

Y/n: " Yes and we must go."

Y/n then tore Summer's cape and put it on the tree. He then wipe her blood so everyone thinks she is dead.

Summer: " Why are you doing that for?"

Y/n: " To fake your death. In the future your daughter Ruby will be a powerful huntress and has your personality like you."

Summer: " But a daughter who has no mother."

Y/n: " Don't worry I'll take care of her. Until it is the right time. You will see her later and Ohh yeah congrats on making her."

Summer just blush when she and taiyang mate.

Summer: " So this is how time goes right?"

Y/n: " Yes."

Y/n picked up summer who was injured and set her on his boat. He then went on his island where he always lived and he carried her to the cabin. Summer then sees what looks like he adopted a new pet.

Summer: " Ohh you have your own pet ahh he looks adorable."

Y/n: " Yes I named him D/n. My dog looks like he is getting use of me."

Summer: " Well uhhh Pops so you going to let me stay here?"

Y/n: " Yes and I'll buy any clothes that you need."

Summer: " But how if you know what can you see and hear."

Y/n: " Come here then."

Summer and Y/n went on surgery. Summer cuts part of his head to see a metal endoskeleton head she then put the chip and began to process. Y/n eye's glow to see the tablet is working. Summer looked at it and she sees Y/n looking outside.

Summer: " Ok it looks fine."

Y/n: " excellent now I will repair my skin."

Y/n active his skin repair and began to repair his skin. Summer was then surprise to see how did he do it.

Summer: " How did you do that?"

Y/n: " Skynet made me to repair skin faster and grows back. I was design to heal human skin while in the fight. I am good to withstand super plasma attacks and I sometimes faster and more aware. And I am old not obsolete."

Summer: " Ohh so that's why your skin was healing faster."

Y/n: " Yes."

Summer was alive but she needs to stay here until she can meet her daughter later.

Years later

It was about far Summer was looking at the sea. She missed her two daughter that she always cares but now she will see them with Y/n. Summer went inside the cabin and went to her tablet. She then call Y/n from which he made it to contact her.

Summer:" Hey Pops."

Y/n: " Yes summer what do you need?"

Summer: " Pops it's been some years since my fake death so I just wanted to see them in person."

Y/n: " Of course I'll do it."

Y/n was at the woods scanning for Ruby and Yang. Y/n went to patch to meet ruby and yang in young age. As
Y/n looks down the ground. He found tracks of foot prints and a wheel. Y/n fellows it until he saw a beo wolf charge at the blonde girl. Y/n grab his assault rifle and fires the wolf. Little in the wagon woke up from the Big Bang noises until she looked to see Y/n with sun glasses on him. Y/n fires at all the wolves and blow up the cabin with his grenade launcher on his assault rifle. Y/n walks up to two little girls who are little Yang and Little Ruby. Y/n looks at Ruby who he killed her in the future. He then walks to her until Yang blocks him.

Yang: " You touch her Ill kill you."

Y/n: " Yang and Ruby it is time."

Ruby: " You You going to kill u u us."

Y/n: " No you both must live."

Y/n picks up Yang and Ruby. Yang was trying to fight back while Ruby was being quiet.

Yang:" Let us go!!!"

Y/n:" No I will not. Your survival is important both of you."

???: " Hey you better let go of my nieces ."

Y/n looks behind to see qrow who looks old. Qrow then stop to see Y/n who is now old. Qrow just saw him and he was angry.

Qrow: " Y/n!!!!"

Ruby: " Y/n?"

Qrow walks angry to him.

Qrow: " Why didn't you save her tell me!!!"

Summer: " Ohh no he's getting on you."

Y/n: " Summer rose told me she will do it on her own. I thought I trust her but I was wrong."

Qrow: " So you just obey her!!!"

Y/n: " I obey someone in my mission."

Qrow: " So can you just let them go."

Y/n lets go of Ruby and Yang. Ruby was behind of Qrow while Yang faced him.

Ruby: " Uncle Qrow who is this man?"

Qrow: " Where can I say about this. He's basically *sigh* your grandfather. Summer rose's father."

Y/n: " What?"

Summer rose: " Just pretend that you are my daughter's grandfather."

Y/n: " Yes I am."

Yang: " Ok then why are you weird?"

Y/n: " I have a mental problems."

Qrow: " Enough Yang."

Qrow went to Y/n and whisper to his ear.

Qrow: " I don't know if you are lying or not but this is your fault that you left her."

Qrow left with Yang and Ruby but Summer Rose was sad while Y/n was silent.

To be continued