Chapter 10 Y/n and Blake saves Weiss

3rd pov

Somewhere at the city of vale Y/n and Blake where at the city. Blake wants to know why is he here.

Blake: " Y/n why are you here?"

Y/n: " Your friend who is a good one in the future but has a bad temper. Weiss Schee is your friend and Important in your ranks of resistance."

Blake: " So you saying that a rich family's daughter is good why?"

Y/n: " Weiss learns about her mistakes and begins to make good bonds at you and your friends later."

Summer : " I see but Y/n is she really important."

Y/n: " Yes."

Blake: " Who are you talking too?"

Y/n:"A friend. I was install so my friend can see and hear. She even knows way to the town or city."

Summer: " Thanks Pops and ohh yeah turn left and you are almost there."

Y/n turns left to see a fancy opera house. Blake never see it big due from she was used to be part of the White fang. Summer was still looking at Y/n who then stopped. He then scans a guard who is looking out.

Summer: " Pops don't kill anyone please."

Y/n: " I'll try."

Blake: " So any plans?"

Y/n: " Yes and fellow me. You need to stay safe and go always behind me when you see him."

Y/n start his bike and then sees a guard.

Guard: " Sir you are going the wrong way please go-"

Y/n grabs his pistol while the guard grab his top. He then shoot him in the leg while Blake his freaking out.

Blake: " Why did you do that for!!!"

Y/n then smash to the window and press the button. The gate then open until he went to the guard. He grabs pistol ammo from the guard and went to blake.

Y/n: " He'll live."

Summer: " Ok shoot his leg is ok at least you did not kill him."

Y/n: " I try my best."

Y/n then starts his motorcycle to the garage where they kept all the decorations. Y/n then stops the bike and Blake got out. He then looks around to see it was coast and clear.

Y/n: " Blake remember what I say."

Blake: " Got it and let's just go find her and save her from that thing."

Y/n just look at the front and walks. Blake just fellow him to inside the opera. Meanwhile the T-1000 was at the opera house. He then looks at the people until he goes with them. The guard notice him so he then walks to him.

Guard: " Excuse me but this is guest only."

T-1000: " Yes but I am here to be your security because there have been white fang attacks."

Guard: " Well sorry but you need to go around."

T-1000: " Sure but can you go with me I am very confused."

Guard: " *Sigh* Ok."

The guard then walks while the T-1000 walks behind him. At the behind of the opera the T-1000 then stab in his head with his blade finger. He then transformed himself as the guard and put his body somewhere so no one can find him. Somewhere in the Opera Y/n and Blake where walking slowing while looking around to not find any guards. Y/n and Blake where at the stage and they both saw a girl with white hair. She was then singing for the people who wants to see her.