Chapter Two

(Y/N) groaned, as the guard forcefully pushed her into Vargas' office. "Ok, ok! I'm walking! Sheesh.." she said, nearly tripping and falling on her face as she entered. Vargas glared at the four of them. "Déjanos." (Leave us.) Vargas said to the guards, who looked stunned at the request. "Déjennos!" (Leave us NOW!)

The guards quickly exited the room, closing the door behind them. Rafe stepped forward. "Took you long enough, we almost got killed you know." He remarked. (Y/N)'s eyes widened when she saw Vargas take his gun out of hollister. "You still might." He growled pointing the gun towards them.

(Y/N) stepped in front of the group so she was the one the gun was being pointed at. "Vargas...." She said cautiously. "Seriously?" He glared at her. "Oh, I didn't find anything, must be in a different tower." He mimicked, his glare shifting over to Nathan as he tossed him the cross. "Well?"

Nathan chuckled nervously, quickly thinking of an excuse for the cross. "What can I say? I was raised catholic, I always carry one." He said. Vargas pointed his gun at Nathan now. "Funny." He said sarcastically. "Hey, hey hey, hey look..It's worthless alright?" Sam said. "You think I'm an idiot?!" Vargas barked. "Okay." Rafe said catching the attention of the group. "You want to renegotiate? Fine. Stop acting like a third world thug. Now put the gun away."

Vargas slowly lowered the firearm. "Thank you. We're willing to give you ah... ten percent." Rafe stated. Vargas laughed bitterly. "Think half." 'Half?!' (Y/N) thought. 'Is he out of his mind?!' "We're doing most of the work. Twenty; and you'd never find it without us." Rafe bargained. Vargas pondered on the idea for a moment. "Twenty five. Equals." "Twenty five..." Rafe repeated. "Does that sound fair guys?" "Suppose I can live with that." Sam said. "Yeah that's fine with me." Mya added. "What about you Nate?" "Yeah sure. Four hundred million divides nicely by five." He said. "Looks like we have a deal." Rafe added. "Yes, we have a deal." Vargas replied. "All right."

Rafe walked over to Vargas who quickly pulled him into a hold. "And if you ever cross me again-" Vargas was cut off by Rafe stabbing him with a self made knife. Vargas tried to shoot Rafe, but he pointed his gun at the roof as the bullet shot out, stabbing him a few more times as Vargas fell to the ground.

"Holy shit." (Y/N) said, feeling shock spreading throughout her body. "That's that." Rafe said. "Are you out of your goddamn mind!" Nathan shouted. "Do you want to find out?!"

Their argument was cut off by the guards banging on the door. (Y/N) quickly walked over to the set of doors on the other side of the room. "Guys what are we doing here?" She asked. Rafe pushed in front of her, opening the doors. "Sticking to the plan." "Was this a part of the plan?" Nathan asked. Rafe sighed, "Just follow me!" He shouted, running down the hallway. (Y/N) followed close behind. "Come on, let's go!"

They ran out into a hallway and out onto a rooftop. "Head for the lighthouse!" (Y/N) yelled over the loud sound of gunshots and the guards yelling at them. They ran and climbed until they eventually reached the last jump. Rafe Jumped across first, turning back around and reaching a hand out. Mya jumped, and grabbed onto his hand as he pulled her onto solid ground. "Thanks." She said, turning back to the prison.

Nathan was about to jump, Sam not far behind. Her eyes widened and her heart leapt into her throat as the pipe he jumped to broke, but he quickly managed to pull himself up to safety. Mya made her way to the edge, crouching beside Nate, but her eyes were transfixed on her boyfriend, who was still stuck on the other side.

"Sam!" She shouted, her voice grabbing his attention. "Jump! Nate and I will catch you and pull you up!" (Y/N) extended her arm, as Nathan did the same.

Sam jumped over, and (Y/N) quickly grabbed his hand, beginning to pull him up, as guards screamed out things in spanish. Gunshots rang out as they shot at them. Sam's eyes widened, as he coughed up blood.