Chapter Six

"See anything yet?"

(Y/N) sighed, Looking over at Nathan as she lowered the binoculars. She was perched up on a rock looking down at the mansion below. "Just a bunch of high class, low-life criminals dressed up for prom. No sign of Sully yet though."

"Well there's plenty of time." Nathan stated, taking the binoculars out of (Y/N)'s hands, and pointed them to the back of the estate. Sam sighed, but said nothing and let his younger brother continue. "Looks like the storage room is in the building behind the manor." He tossed the binoculars up to Sam, who was perched on top of a rock, and he glanced to where Nathan was talking about.

"Can you see it from up there?" (Y/N) asked. Sam nodded as he lowered the binoculars. "Just the very top of it. Ooh, I wonder what they have got tucked away in there?" He looked over at her, and she rolled her eyes 'Once a thief, always a thief I guess...' She thought.

"Let's just focus on Avery's cross ok?" Nathan said, a smile on his lips as he shook his head slightly at Sam's antics. "I dunno, don't you want to pick something for the wife?" "That's cute. Just keep it simple." Sam sighed. "Right simple." He said, "It'd be a lot easier if it were just the two of us." (Y/N) groaned internally. "Sam..." She said, begging him silently to not start this up again.

"We could be inside already." He added, ignoring (Y/N)'s previous comment. "Yeah, not cleanly." Nate argued. "Have you even thought of a backup plan if Sullivan gets cold feet?" (Y/N) huffed, standing up and looking over at them both. "No, because he wont." "Or if he got caught?" "Sam," (Y/N) said. "He knows the people running the auction. He's gonna smooze his way right through that party, get upstairs, unlock the window, and then boom we're in. It's a solid plan." "Uhuh..." Sam replied.

There was silence for a few moments until Nathan spoke up. "All right, go ahead, say it." "What if he stole the cross for himself?" He said, causing (Y/N) to break out in laughter. "What?" "Not in a million years Sammy." She said, letting a few more giggles slip out. Sam's cheeks went slightly pink at the sound of her laughter, but seemed to not notice, or care.

"Victor Sullivan, the same Victor we're talking about, right?" He continued, causing Nate to stand up as well. "Yes he's double crossed people in the past, but not us." "No, not you two." "Look Sammy, I know you two have never seen eye to eye." (Y/N) said. "Huge understatement." "But we trust him alright? He's family." Sam stood up as well, crossing his arms and walking over to her, and Nathan went to go look and see if there was any sign of Sully. "I just need you to trust him too, okay?" She finished, reaching out of his arm and pulling him close. "Okay..." He said, wrapping his arms around her waist. "He'll come through, eventually." "But come on babe, you have to consider the possibility-" "There!"

(Y/N) pulled away from Sam, as she went over to join Nathan in looking at the now open window. "See? Trust." Sam sighed, zipping up the zipper on Nathan's jumpsuit that exposed his bow. "Hey!" "Just try to keep your tux clean." He said, patting him on the shoulder, and started to walk down the trail, Mya laughed and followed suit. "Thanks..." He mumbled, as he unzipped the zipper, and followed after them.

___________________________________________

(Y/N) smiled slightly as the wind gently blew some of her (H/C) bangs out of her face. Italy was always one of her favourite places to visit, but most of her time spent in it was short lived because of the various jobs she was there for, but even then it was still a lovely experience.

"I can't believe I'm out. Can't believe I'm here...with you both...in Italy huh.." Sam said, as they continued down the path. "Yeah me neither, I just wish the circumstances were a little less tense y'know?" Nate replied. "The sights are a little bit more enjoyable that way." "Oh...Uh...So this--this isn't your first time here?"

(Y/N) shook her head. "No it's probably like our third? We've had our share of oddball jobs." Sam nodded his head in understanding. "With Sullivan." He asked, though it sounded more like a statement than a question. "Well, yeah."

It was silent as the trio came up to a ravine between them and the cliff that the house sat on top of. (Y/N) stared at the bridge above them, "Ok there is no way to get up onto that bridge." She declared. "Well, there's that exposed beam underneath." Nathan stated, as Sam pulled out the grappling hook. "Do you think you can rope it?" He asked, causing Nate to scoff. "Do I think I can rope it?" He chuckled egotistically, "Hmmph, watch this." "I'm watching." Nathan threw the grappling hook up to the wooden beam, and missed. "I uh...I missed."

Sam let out a loud laugh and (Y/N) snickered. "Well, you see it's ah...it's all in the wrist, here let me see it." Nathan rolled his eyes, and threw it again; this time the grapple wrapped tightly around the wooden beam. "Ha! See?" Nathan said to the other two. "Yeah it's not bad," (Y/N) said sarcastically. "For a second attempt."

Nathan huffed and lept off of the cliff, swinging in the air for a few moments before jumping and grabbing onto the exposed rock below. "You see that?" Nathan shouted. "Oh like a pro!" Sam shouted back. "Your turn!" Sam took a few steps back before jumping off of the ground and grabbing tightly onto the rope, doing the same as Nathan did a few moments ago. "Ok, now lemme show you boys how an actual pro does it!" She said, running and grabbing the rope with ease, and letting it come undone before using the momentum of the rope to grab onto the rock with elegance. "Ok, no one likes a show off." Nathan grumbled. (Y/N) chuckled. "Ok, so where to next?" Nathan looked to his left "Hey, bet we can swing off that beam up there." He said. "Definitely." Sam added, "Which means
(Y/N)'s taking the lead."

(Y/N) climbed quickly over Sam and then Nathan, "It's ok I have a good grip." Nathan assured as she grabbed onto the rock again, trying to get the best angle to rope the beam. "Ok, here we go.." She threw the grapple, roping the beam with ease; and sniggered again, turning back around to face Nathan for a moment. "First try." She said cheekily before swinging off. "Again, no one likes a show off..."

(Y/N) looked to her left once she had slowed down and saw more rocks to grab onto a little further away from where she was, she pushed her feet onto the side of the cliff and began running back and forth until she was in reach of the rocks. "Ok! Come on boys, looks like you guys can climb down and make your way over." "Right behind you!" Nate replied as they both started to climb down towards the rope.

Mya pulled herself up onto a branch that seemed  to be sturdy enough, and vaulted over to the brick wall that surrounded the grounds of the estate. She noticed a door that was attached to what (Y/N) assumed to be the ballroom begin to open as Nate and Sam pulled themselves up beside her

"Okay..." Nate began to say, but (Y/N) cut him off when three goons with guns walked out of the door. "Shhh shh. Hold up." She whispered, pointing to the three men, were were speaking to one another in Italian, and after a few moments walked off. "Okay, we're good." Nate said, and the three pulled themselves up.

"Jesus; Did you see him? That rent-a-thug was packing some serious heat." Sam said, as the three started to walk through the lemon trees that were planted throughout the grounds. "Shoulda brought guns."

"Sam, we're gonna pull this off so smoothly we won't need 'em." Nate said confidently. "I hope your right." (Y/N) smiled, the scent of lemon making her feel a sense of calm and relaxation. Sam sighed. "All those years, it's the little things you miss the most." He said, catching Nate's and (Y/N)'s attention. "Like what?" Nate asked. "The fresh smell of citrus. Ah, riding a motorcycle. It's little things, but they add up." (Y/N) felt a tinge of sadness pierce through her heart as he spoke. "Look, there's our widow. Let's get going."
__________________________________________
                                                Word Count: 1488