Fireafy Oneshot [Request]

A request from Fifty666! I hope you like it, you're really cool!

Haha, I'm not really that proud of this, but I had a lot of trouble thinking of storylines...

Humanized, btwwww

It was late Friday night. The darkened sky was lit with the dim moonlight and stars that were speckled along it. A beautiful sight.

As Leafy waited on the couch, she stared up at the sky. It reminded her of how the night sky looked above Yoyleland. Although the evening time there was absolutely lovely there, she couldn't say she'd ever want to go back.

More importantly, it reminded her of how the night sky looked when Firey finally decided to talk to her again.

The space next to Leafy on the couch dipped down. She looked over, smiling. Speaking of Firey...

"Alright, I got popcorn, some chips, and some mixed fruits. You got the movie?" Firey asked.

Leafy nodded, turning on a movie. "Bridge to Terabithia." Movie nights on Fridays became somewhat of a tradition since she and Firey started dating again.

It took them years after BFB to become friends again, let alone start dating. It wasn't the same as how it was in BFDI, and maybe it never would be. It didn't matter. They were both happy.

The movie started up, and the two watched, cuddling and eating snacks as it played out.

•·•·•

The movie ended. It was sad, yes, but not enough to get Leafy to-

Leafy's thoughts were interrupted by a sob. She looked beside her to see Firey crying.

"Oh gosh, are you ok Firey?" Leafy asked, genuinely concerned as she hugged him tightly.

"I-it's... Such a sad movie...." Firey cried, hugging back.

Leafy sighed, letting Firey cry on her as she stroked his back, trying her best to calm him down.

Even after Firey stopped crying over the movie, they stayed like that for a while. And eventually, Firey looked up to see Leafy, fast asleep. She looked so peaceful...

Firey got up, picked her up with some difficulty, and brought her back to the bedroom. He put her down gently. It was then he realized that he too was exhausted. His eyes weighed down from crying, and he had been up all day as well.

He crawled into bed next to Leafy. Comfort washed over him as he settled down to sleep, the love of his life by his side..

This was kinda short,,, I'm sorry.

Ever watched Bridge to Terabithia? I have, at least 3 times. Cried every time. The first time I watched it (3rd grade) my teacher had to keep me in for lunch because of how much I was crying, haha.

It's so sad tho,,,, :'(

Also the world needs more Fireafy fluff.