Penraser Oneshot [Request]

Request from Fifty666! I hope you enjoy!

Not humanized btw

Pen tapped nervously on the table. He was waiting for Eraser to show up. Blocky was apparently busy. Probably taking care of Grassy or thinking of pranks again. As this was the case, Tree had convinced Pen that this was the perfect time to admit his feelings to Eraser.

God, why did he tell Tree anything?

The nervous tapping continued for a bit. Pen was looking down at the grass, zoning out as he waited.

He looked up a bit as he saw Eraser sitting down. Smiling, he greeted him.

"Hey Eraser! It's been a while!" Pen said, happy to see his best friend again.

Eraser smiled. "Yeah, I'm glad we can finally hang out again. It sucks we're on different teams.."

Pen mumbled something about the teams but just shook his head before looking back at Eraser, a warm smile back on his face.

"So... Anything you want to do?" Eraser asked.

Pen thought for a moment. He didn't really know if he wanted to do something special before he confessed. He eventually decided against it, that wasn't really his thing.

"Hm... I think we should just talk. I can't really think of anything to do."

Eraser nods, so they continued to talk, about teams, jokes, random things that happened to each of them, and everything in between. They talked for hours.

Pen looked up at the sky. It was getting dark... He didn't have much time, he'd have to go home soon. His team would worry. As Pen stared at the sky, he noticed something was touching his hand.

He looked down at his hand and...

It was Eraser.

Eraser was holding his hand.

Pen looked away to hide his blushing face. Luckily, Eraser also seemed distracted. Pen tried to stop blushing as he mentally screamed.

He calmed himself. Maybe it was an accident. Maybe he just didn't notice. Right. There's no way...

"Pen? You ok?" Eraser asks, noticing that Pen still is blushing red. Pen only nods, not trusting himself to speak without stuttering.

".... Pen? Is it ok if I tell you something?" Eraser asked. Pen looked over at him, and noticed that his face was just as red as his. It just blended in a lot more.

Pen nods. "O-of course... You can tell me anything."

".... Uh..." Eraser mumbles. He looks surprisingly nervous. Pen can't help but think that he looks cute... He always does... And he always knows how to make Pen laugh, and he's just... Great, in every way...

"I love you so much"

"... What"

Pen panics. He said that out loud. Oh fuck. Holy shit.

"I-I... WAIT- FUCK- I'M SORRY, I DIDN'T MEAN TO SAY THAT-" Pen says, burying his head in his hands.

Eraser takes his hand off of Pen's and moves it to his shoulder, leaning over the table a bit.

"Pen. Pen. It's ok... I was just about to say that." Eraser says, snickering.

"... You were?" Pen asks, looking up at Eraser.

"Yeah, I have like, a really big crush on you, dude." Eraser laughs.

Pen smiles wide, pulling Eraser over the table and giving him a long kiss. Eraser only wished it had lasted longer...

"... Me too."

A/N
I'm bad at endings lol

Damn this is really short

Like, 530 words.

I'm sorry...
This also took forever and it's not the best :')
Hhhh I suck