Macho and Mocha

Ash wants Boss

Ash wants Boss.

Even after two months, I can't get over his admission. It still leaves a bitter taste in my throat.

It's what I keep thinking about day and night.

He wants to add Boss in his list of fucks.

One more NDA form. 

One more to conquer.

I know how many girls he fucks in a week. At the beginning, I was surprised at how fast he gets tired of the girls he is with. Now, not so much. It's who he is. Just another facet of Ash Minor. He fucks any girl that captures his eyes and promptly forgets them like yesterday's newspaper. 

To Ash, Boss is a new target. His sexual interest must be a recent thing. Boss is with him for years. But by some cursed, twisted fate, Ash now started seeing him in sexual light.

He'll make his move soon. He hasn't yet. I daily check the signed NDAs. With a dread that I'll see Boss' signature.

When he finally makes his move, I fucking know how it'll play out.

Boss won't say no, he won't lean away when Ash tries to kiss. Boss loves him. That's the only reason he puts up with all his unbelievable antics. His love is platonic though, I have never seen him look at anyone with even a mild romantic interest. But he'll give in. He'll let Ash have his wish. Because Boss is awesome like that. I just know that he won't say no to someone he loves.

But Ash— he will get bored with Boss and move on to his next conquest within a week.

Is this fair to Boss?

"Oi.. why are you scowling?" Tolan slaps my back and sits on a chair next to me.

"He is been scowling from the day we boarded the flight in Iceland." Seb says. "Do you want to go back? Missing some Iceland beauty?"

I shake my head. Trying to bring my thoughts back to order. I can't share my worries with the guys. So many secrets.

Boss likes men.

Ash is pan.

Ash wants to have sex with Boss.

I'm in love with Boss.

Boss doesn't even like me that way.

Yeah, too many secrets.

"He would have brought her back with him. Sweet tongued bastard!" Tolan nudges my shoulder.

I sigh. "Fuck off. It's just Ash. He is getting on my nerves."

It's a safe topic and everyone likes to talk about it. Ash didn't do anything today to make me angry. I haven't even seen him. That's another thing. I haven't been on tier one after that midnight chat in Iceland.

Thanks to Corey.

After we came back from Iceland, his wife delivered a baby girl and he took paternity leave for two months. I happily took up his shifts, effectively cutting all my contact with Ash. He has been trying to get to talk to me from that night. I have been evading him like a seasoned thief. Today Corey joined back. I'll be back in tier one tomorrow.