What causes stress

DISCLAIMER: NOT ADVISED TO VEGETARIANS/VEGANS!

(Patient's P.O.V)

It's 3:24 in the morning when I wake up to a big bang. I walk out to the kitchen, where the bang had taken place. I rub my eyes and I'm suddenly shocked to see that it's my cat, exploded in the microwave! I walk over to my exploded cat and prayed for it. After praying, I swing open the microwave, grab my spoon, and have a taste.

"Yum!" I exclaim. "Dim sims!"

At that second, my pet pig walks in and freezes at the sight. "Oink, oink!" it squeaks, slowly making its way towards me.

"You're next," I wickedly laugh. The sound of my evil cackle echo's throughout the room. I stomp over to the pig, my spoon in my right hand. I forcefully shove the spoon down its throat as it tastes the delicious leftovers from the cat.

The pig screeches as I slide the spoon down its throat and pull it back out. I lick the spoon in delight, "mmm," I say. I'm suddenly shocked by a blood-curling from the doorway.

It's my wife.

We speed off to the hospital as my wife is crying, thinking I'm a psychopath. We arrive there and my wife immediately asks for a shrink, "We need a shrink! ASAP! My husband is a psychopath!" The woman at the counter of the E.D grabs out her iPad and taps on it a few times.

A few minutes later, a person who looks like a doctor comes out, "alright, who asked for a shrink?" The doctor looks quite old, and a bit on the larger side, he was obviously greying and he had a sweater-vest and tie underneath his coat. My wife and I stand up and go towards the doctor.

"We did," My wife says, clearly calmed down.

"I'm Doctor. Charles," the man states.

(Dr. Charles P.O.V)

"Could you follow me please," I ask the husband and wife and they immediately nod. I direct them to the consolation room. "Why did you ask for a psychiatrist?" I ask them.

The wife begins to speak, "Well I woke up to my husband, Johnny, blowing up the cat in the microwave and then eating the inside of the pig's throat."

"Let me just say, that the cat was already exploded," Johnny chimes in.

"That doesn't change anything Johnathan!" The wife yells to John.

"FINE! Call me a psycho all you want Ally, but I just wanted some dim-sims and bacon as a midnight snack!"

The fight between Johnny and Ally goes on for the next five minutes until Johnny whips a spoon out of his pocket, and scrapes the spoon against Ally's skin.

"Dr. Manning! We need help in here!" I yell into the E.D. Dr. Manning quickly rushes in with April right behind her.

"Security! We to put this man in restraints!" Dr. Manning shouts into the Emergency Department.

(Dr. Manning's P.O.V)

I watch as the man gets dragged out of the consultation room and lifted onto the bed. The nurses push him to treatment room 5 and I can still hear him screaming. "Hey, can you come with me, please? I'll go take a look at that scoop," I ask the wife and she nods. We both stand up and I direct her to treatment room 4. I sit her down on the bed and I grab a bottle of iodine so I pour it on Ally. "Ally, this is going to sting for a bit but it will stop infection, okay?" Ally nods and I pour the whole bottle on her with her wincing, "it's okay, the pain will pass."

Ally suddenly starts balling her eyes out and my initial reaction is to give her a hug, "I'm sorry Dr. Manning, I just... I just, I'm gonna leave my husband, I can't live with a psychopath."

I look at Ally sympathetically and say, "I know it's a hard choice, but if you think it's the right one Ally, that's your choice."

"Thank you Dr. Manning."

"I'll go get your discharge papers ready," I say to Ally and walk out of the room. As soon as I walk out the alarm starts going off from Ally's room. I turn around and there's blood everywhere. "Dr. Halstead! Page Dr. Rhodes and Dr. Bekker! We need to take Ally to surgery ASAP!" I shout to Will.