=15=

--Russias POV--

I think I overslept. I try to wake up and check the time until I felt something warm, and it's wrapped around me. I finally open my eyes to see Philip hugging me. I am literally screaming in the inside right now. God, when will my blushing end?! She's way too cute- Argh! I am starting to panic at the moment. She has a tight grip so I can't free myself. I decided to go back to sleep to clear off my mind from this blushing mess.

I woke up once again to feel that Phil's arm was gone. I turned to my left and saw her sleeping sideways. Finally I can get up and get some coffee. I checked my phone to see it's 9:30 in the morning. The rest were still asleep so I tried to be quiet as possible. As I go downstairs, I saw Japan drinking hot milk and is eating pancakes. "So..." She finally spoke. "How was it?" I didn't know what she's talking about so I raised an eyebrow. She just sighed. "How's your sleep?~" she asked. Oh sh*t. She knows. I became a blushing mess once more. "God Damnit, Japan!" I yelled. "遅すぎる..." She giggled. Why the f*ck is she so annoying?! "Трахни тебя!" I yelled once again. She instead took her phone and show me a photo of us sleeping together. I just covered my face in embarrassment. All of a sudden, JE and Ame came down in a hurry. "どうした?" JE asked. Japan then showed the picture to them and they seemed disappointed. "What's wrong?" I asked. "It's nothing." Ame said. Then my siblings went down with SK. "What's with all the yelling?" Bela asked while scratching her head. Japan ran up the stairs and showed the photo. My sisters eventually squealed while Kazakhstan gave me a teasing smile. I frowned. "By the way, shouldn't Phil be awake with all the noise we're making?" Canada asked coming from the kitchen. He was probably the one who cooked the pancakes. SK shooked. "She's a heavy sleeper." Wow, maybe SK knows Phil a little too well.

--Japan's POV--

Canada's right. Why isn't she waking up? Me and SK decided to go check up on her. When we arrived, she was still sleeping. I tapped her shoulder a few times but it didn't work. "Allow me." SK said. "방탄 소년단이 여기 있습니다!" All of a sudden, she woke up. "SAAN?!" Phil quickly responded. My jaw dropped with South laughed. "What did you say?" I asked in confusion. "I said that BTS finally arrived in Manila and she woke up." South explained. Phil chuckled "That trick never gets old... I'll get my revenge someday" She said while she was getting up. We just laughed it off. We ate our breakfast and Ukraine suggested that we go to the mall since it's summer vacation. We all agreed and got ready.

I thought about buying couple shirts for my ship so I went to the department store and bought something that looked like this:

I placed each shirt seperately for Phil and Rus. I then gave the paper bags and told them to wear it on the first day of school. They nodded in a confused way though.

--Russias POV--

It's been 4 hours since we arrived and the others said that they'll head back to SK's house. Phil said that she'll buy milk tea and leave while I said that I'll go to the bathroom. They left us behind while I told Phil that we should meet up at them main exit.

It's been 3 minutes and I'm on my way to the exit. When I arrived, it took me 5 minutes to wait for Phil and then she finally arrived. "Sorry, the line was too long. But hey! I bought one for you as well!" She said. I gave a warm smile and got the drink. We walked our way home cuz' South's house isn't too far. "I forgot to buy a gift!" Phil suddenly remembered that it was almost ASEAN's birthday so she bought some cake in a nearby bakery. She told me that I should go home already. So I did. On my way home, I noticed that someone in a hoodie was following me. I then took a right turn hoping to loose the guy until I came across a dead end. Wait...I'm not being followed, I'm being herded. I then turn around to see someone smiling before hitting me at the head. Before I faint, I heard a familiar voice but it's crying. "K-kuya?"

--------------------------------------------------
Sksksksksksksksks I ran out of Ideas ;-; this literally took 3 days to make and now it's finished. –v– aaand I put another clue for the mystery country uwu bai