=25=

--Philippines' POV--

I have been crying for an hour already. Russia called the others to come immediately. Maybe because I woke up. I also asked Russia to call Spain even though he didn't quite like him. After 30 minutes, They arrived. I checked if Spain arrived but he still wasn't there. "Philip-chan! I was so worried about you!" Japan hugged me tightly and I did the same. "How are you feeling today?" Bela asked. I nodded as like I'm saying that I'm ok. "She said she woke up dreaming of her past." Russia said. Ame and JE hung their head low. They both said in unison. "It's my fault..." "No it's not!" I yelled. Spain suddenly opened the door "I came I soon as I can" he said. "You called him?! Are you joking?" Ame exclaimed. "Why is he here?" The Spaniard replied. "Cut it out! Ame, I told many times already. It was his dad who dealt with you during 1896 so get over it." I said sternly. They eventually calmed down. Everyone was confused, well, except Russia because he already knew my past. "¿Te sientes bien?..." (Are you feeling okay?)  "Lo siento..." ( I'm sorry...) I said. I should apologize for putting him in this mess... I always put people in a mess they were never meant to interfere. "Anyways, the doctor said that you will be discharged tomorrow." Spain said while fixing his cream sweater. My back started to hurt once more but I didn't mind. "We will stay if you want." SK said while holding my hand. I nodded. "How are you guys without me?" I asked. "Not the same. Bela here needed more advice from you about her love life.." Ukraine chuckled while Belarus smacked her sister on the head. "At least I confessed my feelings straight away!" She said while looking to Canada with a teasing look. Both blush which made us laugh. "Ame, JE and Russia can't stop thinking about you~" Canada said. "Oooo~" the others said while the three covered their faces. "It's okay to care for a friend..." I said not wanting the three to be embarrassed. "Aww, they got friendzoned." Spain finally cut in.
"Sabes que te haría lo mismo, ¿verdad?" (You know I would do the same to you, right?) I looked at him. He raised his hands in the air like he surrendered. "You can speak Spanish?" Canada asked. "Si" me and Spain said in unison. He both giggled. "This is Spain. Ame knows him. Bela and Ukraine might know him as well..." Ukraine gasped. "Are you the one who keeps on hanging out with Portugal?" He nodded. "я це знав!" (I knew it!) "Are we now being multilingual right now? Cuz I can't understand a single word you guys are saying." Ame said. We laughed. It feels good to have your friends here once again. I might to I vote them to vacation. Speaking of vacation, "hey guys? It's summer vacation but we didn't really go on vacation..." I suggest. "Oh yeah! Speaking of which, can we go to one of your beaches? Ours aren't quite good..." Japan said. "Gladly! I actually have one in mind! Wanna come, Spain?" I turned my head to him. "Sure! Where to?" "One of our favourite places! Puerto Princesa!" He felt a rush of excitement. "Uhh where is that?" Bela asked. "You'll see" I said. We talked for hours. By the time it was 3 pm, they left and I was alone for a good 5 minutes. I suddenly heard a knock on the door. "Come in." The first person I saw was Brunei to be followed by Singapore, Malay, Indo and the others. It's my family's turn to visit. Brunei climbed up the bed and hugged me. I turned to the door to see papa ASEAN entered the room. "Kamusta ang  anak ko?" (How is my daughter?)

--------------------------------------------------

Yay another short chapter! Thank you for your support because that's what keeps me writing!

Papa ASEAN can speak 9 languages:

•Thai - Thailand
•Burmese - Myanmar
•Laos - Laos
•Khmer - Cambodia
•Vietnamese - Vietnam
•Bahasa Indonesia - Indonesia
•Bahasa Malaysia - Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei
•Tagalog - Philippines
•English - All of them

These are the languages spoken in the ASEAN member countries.