Nixon Everett

Nixon's PoV
There was this girl who I admirer very much until the day came that I suddenly liked her, our first meeting was very awkward and amusing to know that she's one of my fans but I want her to be more than just a fan, I want her to be my girlfriend.

"Looks like someone's falling in love with a 14-year-old girl that he just met a year ago." My friend, Byron said, laughing.

"Let him be man, his all grown up already, no need to watch him, but Nixon, please try not to make a crazy fan run into her or else you know what will happen if that happens, it will be a very big scandal for you both, you're an idol, Nixon, and she's only a fan remember that," Javier said

"Yea yea yea, I know now come on I'll be meeting up with her same with her other 2 friends so it will be like a triple date, ya guys wanna come or just be here?" They just nod and we walk out of the venue, the company was celebrating its 44th anniversary and we happened to be invited and be part of that special event. We will be meeting with the girls at Cresent Blair Forest it's a place where I first let my eyes met hers, she was the most beautiful women for me that time till now but the age gap was the problem she was only 14 and I'm 18, there's a 4 year gap but it won't stop me from wanting her to be mine and only mine, I don't care if there's a law all I want is her to be mine.

"Hey, Nix!" I can already hear her shout from afar and it's very loud and clear as always, she runs up to me after I went out of the car and hugged me, she was tall, her head is already being in the same height as my shoulder, I hugged her back and sniffed her cherry blossom scent.

"Hey, Kiddo, what's up?" I unhugged her and looked at her.

"Nothing much just missed hanging out with you, your fun, funny, cool and happy to hang out with."

"So Nixon, where are the others?" She looked back and saw my 2 friends standing, looking awkward with the situations.

"Ah, I see that you also brought your friends. They're just by the lake not that far, playing with each other by splashing and pouring water to each other, come on I'll lead you both to them." She walked ahead and we followed, Byron walked closer to me and whispered.

"I think I know now why you liked her and kept on thinking about her."

"Back off man, she's mine." He just laughed and we continued on following her till we saw the lake she was telling, we saw 2 girls drying their hairs and looked very fresh.

"This is Zephaniah, Zeph for short and this is Scarlette, Scar for short."

"What'sup?" They both said at the same time. The guys walk up to them and started talking as if they were really close and that leaves me with her.

"So, how's the trip from the venue to here? Was it long? Sorry, you have to go from there to here just to hang out with me." She lowered her head like a puppy being scolded, I mess her hair making her step back and looked at me in an annoying way.

"Kiddo, it's fine besides I love having you around and when the time that you'll have a boyfriend I'll be not there beside you and you'll be not beside me to hang out for your priority is your boyfriend." I just smiled bitterly.

"I am your top 1 fan and I know if you're lying so what happens to be the problem? You smiled bitterly means you aren't really supporting the words that escaped your mouth." Damn, this girl does really know every bit of my actions.

Flashback

"You can't fool me Nix! Only because you're taller than me doesn't mean you can call me LITTLE! I'm going to have my revenge one day remember that! Not now but sooner or later I'll be having it, it's a price to pay."

End

"It's nothing Kiddo, I'm fine."

"I have a name, it's not kiddo and I also know that you're lying again Mr. Nixon Everett, that I'm a fine thing isn't going to work on me anymore you already said that life and then what happened next? You tried to end your life with T.Y.L.E.N.O.L P.I.L.L.S!" She said it with a pensive expression. Well, I guess I did lie to the whole internet but my manager was there to save me right on time, I did drink the pills but he saves me that time.

"Yea, I did that but that doesn't mean I'm going to do it again Lil' Missy." I just laughed and walk away, she followed soon.

"Still remember how we first met?"

"Of course, how can I forget that day? It was the first time I met a fan girl who's at age 14 and the most bubbly, childish, kind, sweet and beautiful girl I've met."

"Very Cheezy, Mr. Everett." We just laugh and walked more.

Flashback

I was walking down, was about to meet up with Chase and Pax but I suddenly walked into a young girl, a teenager. I turned her around and hold her waist so that's she'll not fell, she stands up after she realizes our position.

"Are you okay?" I look down and saw a poster of... myself?

"Yes, thank you." I picked up the poster and handed it to her.

"This guy in the poster is it Nixon Everett?"

"Ah yes, the most handsome and amazing guy I have ever met, I'm a fan sorry for the sudden burst of words."

"I heard that there's a tour going around and Nixon Everett happened to be part of the tour, are you perhaps coming?"

"I was already on my way to it."

"Really? Well, I'll be going there too, let's go together then." I texted Chase and Pax to tell them to go first to the tour and I'll just follow, we walked, laughed, eat and talked till we reach our destination I was about to ask for her number when Byron suddenly spoke with Javier beside him.

"Hey man! What's with the mask and who's this little cute girl?"

"OMG! You're Byron Keller and Javier Grey, right? OMG! I'm a fan of you two! But where's Nixon Everett?" I was about to sign to them to keep quiet but Javier happened.

"What are you talking about? He's Nixon Everett." Javier pulled my mask down making the girl shock and almost faint.

"I...I walk, laugh, eat and talked to the one and only NIXON EVERETT!? That's very dope since I knew it ever since we both clash to each other but I'm very happy that I happened to meet the one and only Nixon Everett, Byron Keller and Javier Grey. Well, it was really nice seeing you three as much as I want to stay and talk to you three I can't so see ya guys later in the tour, bye-bye." She was about to walk away but I stopped her.

"Hey wait! I didn't get your name!" She looked back and smiled.

"It's in the paper in your jacket's pocket, you were to busy laughing that you didn't notice I put something in your pocket, it was nice talking and laughing with you Mr. Everett I hope there's still the next time." She closed the door and I checked my pocket and felt a paper, I opened the paper and there's her name.

Saphira Wynter Nevaeh

I'll make sure this won't be the last time we'll be meeting Ms. Nevaeh.

to be continued...

The moment my eyes saw yours it was already telling me to not let you go for if I let you go then I'll be making the worst decision in my life.
-Nixon

---------------------------
Sorry for the wrong grammar and punctuation but I hope you'll continue reading.

-Author