ILY, YFI

Edison's PoV

"You know Lyn, I miss those moments, our little moments together. I just wish we can go back and enjoy those moments together."

"I'll be leaving first." She turns around, was about to walk back home but I turned her around and looked at her.

"Lyn, why do you kept on shutting me down?"

"Because I have to shut you down, you shouldn't be seeing me right now. I'm already coping up with what I'm doing right now, to not see you but why do you have to see me when I'm weak right now." She was punching his chest while tears were shredding its way down to her face but I take all the punch she gave me.

"Why do you have to take me back when I'm already coping up, why do you have to suddenly come back into my life and ask how I was doing, you... you kept on chasing. Why?"

"Because it's still you, mon amour, it had always been you... people may come into my life that will try to replace you but in my heart, there will always be one and that's you, mon amour. Je t'aime tellement, peu importe ce qui se passe, je t'aimerai Toujours, mon amour. (I love you so much, no matter what happens, I will always love you, my love.)" I careless her cheek making her stop from punching my chest, she looked up at me and I saw tears making its way down to her face.

"Lyn, stop pushing me away, I already knew the reason why you broke up with me but why didn't you tell me? Why didn't you tell me that your Aunt threatens you then I would have understood the reason you ended our relationship."

"I'm sorry."

"You're a person who always says sorry without even knowing reasons to be sorry for aren't you, Ms. Bully?"

"You must be wondering how I knew your code name, aren't you? You're famous in school, especially in boys there is no way a student from the same past year levels didn't know all of your stories."

"Explains a lot, I don't know how me being famous all started, all I knew is that one day I went to school and many had been staring, whispering, chattering about I don't know. All through the stories being shared are not all true." We just laugh, knowing that all she said was true.

"You aren't a slot nor whore, you are also aren't a person who would lie without a reason that anyone for sure can take, but you are a person who's kind, sweet, caring and you're a person who'll cheer a person up whether he/she is feeling down."

"I have to go, Alex, bye." She went away without even letting me say a word. I hope she won't forget what she said that she still loves me, that she won't forget what happened tonight because tonight is the day that we confessed to each other...again. The same day, time, week, month and year. Wednesday, 8 pm, almost 2 weeks, March 13 of 2019.

Morning

"Alex! Wake up! You have school today!" I woke up groaning as my timer rang and soon followed was Mom's shout from the kitchen, time for school. I get out of bed and did what I have to then I went down and eat, bid mom farewell and went straight to school. Does Lyn still remember that we both confessed last night? I hope she does.

"Edison!" I looked back and saw her, I didn't know that a single glance at her can already make me this happy.

"This is the first time you call me Edison again, noticed me and even called me while we're still outside the campus, Why?" It was true after the break up she cut connections with me, no more talks, no more glance nor no more her calling me Edison because ever since that day she started to call me 'Alex'.

"I... I'll go ahead then just forget about last night, it was a mistake." Ouch, Lyn what happened to the bubbly girl that I've met years pass by? Why did you have to be this cold Lyn?

"Why would I forget something I don't want to forget, you already said that to me before Lyn, that I should forget about YOU but I never once did FORGET YOU."

"Then forget me!" She ran away again like she always do but she can't run away from me forever. You've run once and I won't be letting you run away again like before.

"Hey there, my friend!! I see that you're still chasing over that player."

"Lennox, yes, she's a player but that was before, stop bringing up the past."

"Then why are you still chasing over her if you want me to stop bringing up the past?"

"Because I never stopped loving her Len, I still love her but I don't know if she still feels the same way I mean she said that she loved me last night but she kept on denying that she still does feel the same." I looked at Len and just walked away. As I was walking down the hallway I saw her talking to another boy. I wonder who's that boy, maybe I should talk to him about Lyn.

"Lyn, tell him the truth okay? You can't run away, hid forever or bury your feelings if it's still there."

"You seriously don't understand me."

"I, Nash M. Colton II, 14-year-old and leaving a note saying: I do understand, Lyn Janey Own, 14 and a friend of Mr. Nash Colton. When the world turns it's back on you, you turn your back to the world. You gotta need to put your past behind you, it hurts yes, but in the way, I see it's either you run away or learn from it."

"But Nash this is different from all of you passed before, the one main reason why you and your partner always break up is because of time limits and cloy."

"Lyn stopped lying to yourself! I know that you also knew that you still love him! That you don't love me because you never once loved you, you tried but you failed right? Because until now it's still him."

"Nash, I tried loving you but you're right until now it's still him."

"Let's just end this relationship Lyn, this relationship isn't working anymore, we've been hiding for months now and even if we stay hidden we both knew that this relationship will end. I'm sorry Lyn but if you're only using me to move on from him then it's better off we end this relationship, right here, right now. I'm sorry but I love you and if you still love him then I'll let you be with the person who you love, just remember to never take that smile and everything about you that any boy can fall in love with." He left Lyn all alone, Lyn looked in a daze like she was meditating, until I saw a tear fall and I wonder why. I mean Nash said that Lyn tried loving him but it's still me so what is Lyn thinking?

"Hey, Lyn?" She quickly turned around and wiped her tears.

"What is it you want now Alex?" She tried to sound sarcastically but her voice cracks from crying.

"Lyn, you don't need to fake that you're okay you know, you can come to me if you need comfort or anything just like before when we were still not together but as friends, you know that I'm always here right? I'm not planning on leaving your side because I promise your mom and I also promise you to remember? I never broke my promises, Lyn, you know that now come here you can wet my uniform if you want." She ran up to me and hugged me tight, she buried her face at my chess and cry. Minutes later the bell rang signing that it's class time but we didn't care at all.

"Shh, just cry all you want, let it out for once." She was whispering some words and I heard the very last part of what she said.

"I... I love you, you fucking idiot." It's been a very while since, I missed her saying those 6 words very much, and I'll admit it still works on me.

"Shh, I love you too love."

"You two! The start is already starting what are you still doing here! Go back to your classrooms now!" She pulled away and wiped her tears.

"I'll go ahead now, thanks for comforting me I guess and sorry for wetting your uniform, bye." She said not looking at me, turned around and run up to her classroom. I guess I'll go back to class too, time to meet up with my bunch of idiot friends.

Our story may not have such a happy beginning, but that doesn't make us who we are today and I'll make sure we'll fight for our beginning and have our ending for it is the rest of our story.
-Edison

---------------------------
Sorry for the wrong grammar and punctuation but I hope you'll continue reading.

-Author