First Kiss

Lyn's PoV
After Edison left, I turned around to face my mother.

"Mom, why did you tell him the truth!"

"He deserves to know the truth, Lyn."

"But mom!"

"Lyn, he also deserves to know the truth why you decided to part ways with him, the whole truth, Lyn stops hiding if you still love Ed then fight for him! Fight for that love Lyn, don't let Ivy ruin that love and moment if Ivy threatens you then don't let Ivy make the decisions in your life. Lyn, promise me that you'll say the truth to him, he needs to know the whole truth about what happened after the breakup. Think about it Lyn, I'll be going now, I'll be back tomorrow, take care, Lyn." She walks out leaving me thinking whether should I tell him or not.

Lyn:
Alex?

Alex:
Yeah? What's up? I thought you should be resting right now.

Lyn:
What was your going to say a while ago? I'm sorry if I act like that a while ago, I didn't mean to.

Alex:
Your suitor is with another girl the moment I called you, Lyn he's not serious about you, he's just playing with you, Lyn.

After I read those words I was shocked and didn't chat back anymore.

Lyn:
Matthew is this true?
Are you really playing with me?
Don't just seen me, Matthew, answer me! Is the picture fucking true!
I guess it's true then, I didn't know that you can do this Matthew.
Maybe the reason why your past girlfriends left you was because of these situations, I thought you were different from the rest of the guys I've met but I guess I was wrong hahaha.
How idiot can I be, well thanks for trying but I guess one is just really not enough to fill a whole heart.

Seen

What did I do to deserve this?

1 week after(Discharge Day)

I never liked hospitals there so boringgggggggggggggggggggggggg.

It had been days since we last chatted and he really just did see my message.

"Lyn! Someone's looking for you!" Daine shouted from downstairs, I did my morning routine, walked down the stairs and opened the door.

"Matthew, what are you exactly doing here?" I saw Matthew holding a bouquet of white roses. How did he know that I liked white roses?

"Lyn, I'm sorry." He gave me the flowers that I gladly accept it because it's still flowers and flowers don't have anything to do with our problem.

"Sorry, do you think one sorry is enough to forgive what you did to me?"

"I didn't say sorry once, I did it so many times but you ignored me."

"Fuck that reason! Yet you didn't continue to encourage me to notice you! "

"But that was just one mistake, Lyn, only one."

"One, two, three, there still the same, you still kissed another girl!"

"I didn't know what I was doing that time."

"You knew what you were doing Matthew! And you kiss her!"

"I had so many questions in my mind, Why did he do that? Am I not enough? Is there something wrong with me? Am I ugly? Can I be easily be replaced?"

"No."

"Then why! Why did you fool me!"

"I'm sorry, minion."

"Just please go away Matthew, I don't want to see you nor talk to you, don't ever come back here nor court me anymore." I was about to close the door when Matthew suddenly talked.