The Cabin Part One

As we start our story, we see Teams RWBY, (J)NPR and CVFY along with Qrow following Sun, Sage and Neptune towards a cabin in the middle of the woods.

"Why are we here?" Weiss asked.

"We found an underground laboratory underneath this cabin. A lab that full of people that were experimented on." Sage said.

"Wow..A lab? Can I break the scientists legs?" Nora asked.

"Nora...No. We need to be careful..A cabin this deep into the woods wouldn't be unguarded." Ren said.

"But what this got to do with us?" Yang asked.

"Because Jaune's trapped in there." Sun said.

"J..Jaune..He's alive." Pyrrha said.

"Yes. However..." Neptune started.

"However...What?" Ruby asked.

"When we last saw him...He was stuck inside a tube while being pumped with something that slowly changing him into something..nonhuman." Sun said.

"Which means that we have to hurry up and rescue him before he becomes something different." Ruby said.

"I'm going to call Ozpin and tell him..what's happening. While you guys go inside." Qrow said.

As the group slowly came upon the cabin, Qrow stayed behind to call Ozpin. While the others went inside which was dark and dusty.

"Ugh..It's hard to believe that something this dirty could be hiding a secret lab." Weiss said.

"Come on...Ice Queen. All we need to do is find the secret switch and we'll be in the lab in no time." Yang said. While the girls started to search..Sun went to a lamp and knocked it over..which revealed a passage way down into the depths of the Earth.

"How did...?" Ruby asked.

"There's no time for questions Ruby. We need to find Jaune and we need to do it now." Pyrrha asked. The group nodded and slowly entered the passage way while a lone figure in a circular chamber slightly twitched and opened their eyes only to pass out after muttering a single name...

Pyrrha

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋