The Two Faced Soldier

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=04y5Bh7Xykk

I don't own this song or the pictures. Lyrics by Lunarex and Singer Halsey

After getting out of the testing room, The group started to head down the long hallway. It was almost completely dark and had lights flickering on and off.

"This place gives me the creeps." Ruby said.

"Trust me, this is one of the more pleasant areas in this hellhole." Sun said.

"Calling this place a hellhole is almost like a compliment, but that's besides the point. We need to rescue anyone who is still here." Pyrrha said.

"We're just about to meet one of them. Just be nice and things will go well." Sun said. 

They send me away to find them first a fortune 

A chest full of diamonds and gold, The house was awake 

With shadows and monsters

The hallways they echoed and groaned 

I sat alone, in bed 'till the morning 

"We're here." Sun said as they faced a scary looking door. It looked old and was at a severe state of decay.

 It looked old and was at a severe state of decay

"So who is going to open it first?" Ruby asked. The group all turned to face her which caused her to pout.

"Fine, but if anything happens..." Ruby started to say before opening the door.

I'm crying, "They're coming for me." And I tried 

To hold these secrets inside of me, My minds like a deadly disease 

I'm bigger than my body, I'm colder than this home, I'm meaner 

Than my demons, I'm bigger than these bones

And all the kids cried out, "Please stop you're scaring me." 

I can't help this awful energy, Goddamn right, 

You should be scared of me

The cell lights were flickering on and off which showed iron walls that were smeared with some blood. The floor also had blood, but with the added bonus of bones and decayed remains.

"What the..." Ruby started to say before a chuckle interrupted her. Ruby turned her attention to the far left corner of the room and saw a young man with white hair. His eyes were yellow which filled her with fear. 

Who's in control?

I paced around for hours on empty 

I jumped at the slightest of sounds.

And I can't stand the person inside of me

I turned all of the mirrors around

I'm bigger than my body, I'm colder than this house,

I'm meaner than my demons, I'm bigger than these bones 

"A new playmate! I haven't had one of those for so long." He said. 

"A playmate? What do you...." Ruby asked.

"They always sent different playmates to spend time with me. They were always kicking and screaming when they first come in. It got so boring the first couple of times. So boring that I often ripped their vocal cords out before they get to beg." He said.

"You killed them?!" Ruby asked.

"Of course I did. If I did then I would get to spend more time with my friends." The man said.

And all the kids cried out, "Please stop you're scaring me." 

I can't help this awful energy, Goddamn right, 

You should be scared of me

Who's in control?

I'm well acquainted with villains that live in my bed,

They beg me to write them so they'll never die when I'm dead

"Your friends? Do you mean the other people trapped down here?" Ruby asked. Causing the man to chuckle.

"Of course. We could only depend on each other. Those devils always experimented on us. They changed us. They destroyed us. They separated us." The man said.

"I see. Would you like to go find those friends that are here?" Ruby asked.

And I've grown familiar with villains that live in my head 

They beg me to write them so I'll never die when I'm dead

I'm bigger than my body, I'm colder than this home,

I'm meaner than my demons, I'm bigger than that bones 

And all the kids cried out, "Please stop you're scaring me." 

I can't help this awful energy, Goddamn Right, 

You should be scared of me

"Find them? Ha! They haven't let me out of here for months and you think that I'll believe..." the man said before a voice interrupted him.

"Lincoln. The devils aren't around anymore." Sun said.

"Oh. It's you. I remember you promising to free us all." Lincoln said.

"We need to get out of here Lincoln." Sun asked.

Who's in control?

And all the kids cried out, "Please stop you're scaring me." 

I can't help this awful energy, Goddamn right,

You should be scared of me

Who's in control?

"Get out of here? That's..." Lincoln started to say before Sun interrupted him.

"I know that you're scared, but..." Sun started to say before Lincoln shouted.

"SCARED?! I'm not scared." Lincoln shouted.

"Think about it, Lincoln. You can finally get out of here and explore. Actually touch grass again and much more. You just need to come with us." Sun said.

"How am I sure that you're not lying?" Lincoln said.

"We're here to rescue all of you. We can protect you and much more. I know that those devils hurt you, but with us here...we can help you get your freedom back." Sun said. Lincoln stayed silent for a moment and stood up. He slowly walked over to them, looked them in their eyes and said:

I hope that I haven't made a mistake.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter...Bye 👋