The Cabin Part Two

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jla4N_2CiNQ

I don't own the song...it belongs to it's creator/recording artist

Lyrics by REN

The pictures also isn't mine...they belong to their respective owners 

As the group slowly went down towards the lab...Ruby couldn't stop thinking about her friend Jaune. It's been weeks since she last saw him...ever since that mission that had them fighting against massive amounts of Grimm near a border town close to Vale. Everyone was devastated when it happened...sure he used fake transcripts, but he made up for it with his determination to become a huntsman.

"Are you okay Rubes?" Yang asked.

"Not really. I just hope that Jaune's okay." Ruby said.

"I'm sure he'll be..however we have to keep our eyes focused. Something is going on here and we need to know what they're planning down here." Neptune said.

"That's the smartest thing that I heard you say." Sun said.

"I can say smart things." Neptune said.

"Enough you two...we need to focus." Sage said.

"Fine." Neptune said when suddenly they reached the lower level. When the doors opened...they felt a sense of dread and fear run through their bodies. Especially since..they could hear someone singing a song that caused many to clutch or hug those close to them. 

Everything is said and done

Everyone has had their fun

Time to make my exit from this 

"Ruby...Are you going to be okay?" Yang asked when Ruby hugged her tightly. Ruby nodded and slowly started to follow her sister while trying not to look at all of the specimens that are in those circular containment units. 

"This is sick. Who would do something like this?" Blake said.

FairyTale

My departure was foreseen

From the very beginning 

Assume life of insanity 

Sayonara

"Someone with an evil agenda that's for sure." Sun said.

"I know it's scary and creepy...but we still need to find Jaune." Pyrrha said.

"Right." Sage said.

Hello Nice to meet 

You seem familiar 

Have I meet you before ?

Goodbye sweetie

As the group went further down the massive lab, they tried to stay focused on their task...but it was difficult since their test subjects were quite disturbing to look at.