The Others

After finally getting through the song and the creepy laboratory, the group sat down and slowly started to catch their breaths. This was a terrible place for them..and they've only been down their a couple of minutes while Jaune's been stuck here for weeks.

"This place is so scary." Ruby said as her sister hugged her trying to smooth her nerves. 

"Yes it is and that's without the singing. Which is bring up a very important question." Weiss said.

"Which is?" Blake asked.

"Are there other people trapped down here along with Jaune?" Weiss said causing everyone teams RWBY and (J)NPR to look at the three boys.

"Yes. We were hoping to free them along with Jaune. But it took us longer than expected to get back here." Sage said.

"And to be honest, the experiments done on them...were horrific." Sun said.

"Great. Now we're leading a rescue mission to save Jaune along with several unknown people. That shouldn't be too hard." Pyrrha said causing Neptune to nervously laugh. 

"Well, the experiments also affected their mental state." Neptune said.

"So you're saying that we're also dealing with people who are crazy?! Why didn't you say that before?" Weiss said.

"We forgot." Sun said causing the rest of the group to glare at the two making them look down at the ground. Eventually the teams managed to calm themselves and continue walking only to come to a locked door that was blocking their path.

"Yang..Take care of the door." Ruby said.

"Gladly." Yang said as she punched the door and revealed another room that was still fortunately lit enough to not seem so scary.

"What is this place?" Ren asked.

"One of the testing rooms. Meaning that we're close to meeting the first person who we need to rescue." Sun said.

"Who is?" Blake asked.

"A eighteen year old soldier who can switch personalities. Just know that if his eyes are blue that he's more reasonable to talk with." Sage said causing the others to look a little nervous. They didn't know that they were helping rescue more people besides Jaune. And with the information that these others have a damaged mental state...

There's no telling whether or not they're going to lash out. At the same time, a young man was sitting in his cell talking to himself before he stopped and started to smirk.

"Guess we're getting company today. Hopefully they'll be nice or else...We'll kill them all." The boy said setting the stage for the next chapter.

Author Notes:

How was the chapter?

Any suggestions?

Bye 👋