CHAPTER 11

Thank for the support you have shown me. I did take some time before writing this chappy.

Read, Review, Like and Share!!

Enjoy!

Though Harry slept late the night before completing his third year history book, he woke up early the next day. He got ready in the blink of an eye. He was eager to meet Sirius again. 

He had breakfast and Winky gave him packed lunch for both him and Sirius to take with him to the Shack.

He was in the Shack waiting for Sirius and flipping through a book which explained the basic of runes while making notes. Sirius arrived an hour after him.

"Pup, you are early." Sirius said as he hugged him. Harry returned the hug and shrugged once Sirius let him go.

"Its study here waiting for you or study in my room." He replied.

"Why don't you spend some time with someone? Like the twins or Luna?"

"They attend classes, Padfoot and I don't. I can't disturb them when they are in a class or doing homework or something."

"So, let' start shall, we?" Sirius said and pulled out his wand. He cast a silencing spell, an expansion spell, cleansing charm and a cushioning charm on the room and the floor. He also cast a numbing spell on his feet.

"Music?" Harry asked and he shook his head. "Not until I teach you some basics and how not to step on your partner's toes. Once you get the hang of moving around, then you will learn with music."

----

By the time lunch rolled around, Sirius was grateful for the numbing charm he cast on his feet and the cushioning charm on the floor. They collapsed several times tangled with each other as Harry was finding it hard to move around.

"Your dad and I learnt with his mother, Aunt Dorea, your grandmother when we were seven, you know." Sirius started as Harry was unpacking the lunch Winky sent with him. It was still hot thanks to the preservation charms Winky put on them.

"Really? How was it like?" He asked.

"Well, we were a lot more clumsy, but on our defense, we were seven. We sulked a lot or giggled a lot whenever one of us landed on our ass." Sirius said enthusiastically. "This one time, we went to a ball when we were eight. We just got the hang of dancing but were not that great. James and I asked these two girls, Amelia and Christina for a dance. We went onto the dance floor and everyone cooed at how cute we were looking, of course in a dignified manner." He started grinning like a loon as he swallowed his bite of potatoes.

"What? What happened?" Harry asked eagerly. If Siri was grinning then something good, something, marauder style had happened.

"Well, you see, as I said, we were not that good and we stumbled quite a bit in the last practice session with Aunt Dorea. James and I planned on making our parents regret teaching us dancing and taking us to the party. We successfully stumbled into some other dancers on the floor and knocked them down which started a domino effect and soon enough everyone was on the floor, undignified, their hair out of their buns or carefully styled patterns, make up all over the place and shouting at each other." Harry started grinning and laughing as he imagined the scene.

"Remind me to show you the memory in a pensive. I should have brought it along."

"What's a pensive?" Harry asked.

"It is round and a half inch deep or some more according to its design. It has a liquid in it and some runes carved on its surface. When you put a memory in it and dip your head in the basin, you can view the memory from third person view." Sirius explained.

"How do you put a memory in it?" And so once their lunch was over and everything was packed away, Sirius showed Harry how to remove a memory from their head.

"It's so cool." Harry said. He was taking out a memory and putting it back into his head and was laughing. "It tickles though. Oh, what did grandma do after you went home? Did they stop teaching you?"

"The opposite, actually. Aunt Dorea worked us like slaves and didn't let us go until we were so swift in our movements that we were gliding. We were lucky that no one knew who caused the accident or she would have found something to take away from us." He said and shuddered. Harry laughed at Padfoot.

"Enough laughing. You don't want me to take away your privileges, do you? Now back to dancing. This time with music. I think you got a hang of how to not dance, so let's teach you how to. Okay?" He said jokingly.

"Siri!" Harry exclaimed as he was teased.

-----

"I have something to give before you go back to the castle." Sirius said after dinner. They made good progress if you asked Harry.

"What is it Padfoot?" Harry asked. They were seated on two comfortable cushioned chairs Sirius conjured, facing each other. Sirius told him two more tales of how he and James wrecked havoc in his grandmother's kitchen the same year.

He gave Harry a trunk which was shrunken. "Tap it with your wand." He instructed. Harry did and he opened the lid and found a library compartment full of books.

"The last 60 are from Crystal Alley and all the others are from Remus' shelf." Sirius explained. "You can make a copy of books which you like and return Moony's books once you finish reading them."

Harry closed the lid and tapped it again, it shrunk to a miniature size. Harry carefully put it in his pocket and looked up at Padfoot.

"Thank you so much Padfoot." He said and hugged his god father. Sirius saw the happiness, love and the sheer joy shining in his pup's eyes and felt happy for him. Harry stayed in the hug for a long while and let go when he had to go back, reluctantly.

"Thank Moony for me?" He said and Siri nodded his head.

"We have another week and at most two to perfect your skills, so we practice tomorrow as well. Okay?" Sirius asked. Harry nodded his head. He exited the Shrieking Shack once he was sure that Sirius was safely out of there and back at his house and made his way to the castle through the passages.

It was one content, happy child that left the house that night.

This chapter is short but I plan on the next two being long and interesting.

Sneak Peak:

"Ahh.. You are Leslie Wright from the Noble house of Wright, yes?" He said. "Do you know that your house has a minor alliance with Lovegood family?" He asked as if musing to himself. He looked at her and said, "It seems like you do know. You know, Luna can drag you into the streets, completely ruined." He hissed at her and she paled more than she did before and ran away from the corridor tears in her eyes.

He looked at others who were standing around them and gave a cold smirk.

Stay tuned for more!