CHAPTER 13

Enjoy, Read and Review!!

And I didn't edit the chapter. So, please ignore any grammar and spelling mistakes.

-------

Professor McGonagall was seated at the desk, grading some homework as he entered the room. He waited for her to acknowledge him first before he did anything. She looked up as she finished grading the current paper.

"Take a seat, Mr. Potter." He sat facing her. She put her quill aside and looked him in he eye.

"I won't beat around the bush, Harry. I will come straight to the point. When will you return to the tower? Your housemates and friends tell me that you even refuse to look at them or talk to them."

Harry was amazed at the nerve of asking the question. Even McGonagall was going to act as if nothing was wrong. He wanted to shout, rant and rave and destroy something. And the nerve of those people, going and being tattle tales when it was them who kicked him out.

"What do you think actually happened?" He asked her bluntly.

"I was told that you left the tower by yourself as soon as your name was announced in the tournament. I was informed that you were... snobby about not wanting to stay in the tower." She replied. Harry pursed his lips and was seething in anger as he heard what tales were told against him.

"No, that is what they told you. Tell me what you heard. The rumors, gossip between teachers, students caught out of bounds. What do you think actually happened?" He asked. She was silent for a while. She sat with pursed lips looking at him sharply through her glasses.

"That you were kicked out of the tower." She finally answered.

"Then you know why I won't step foot in the tower or what I want." He said with finality in his voice.

"What do you want Mr. Potter?" He could say that she was curious and he wanted to say many things. He settled for,

"I want many things, Professor. I want a hot chocolate right now, I want to go back to my room and prepare for the blasted second task, I want peace, I want to not go to Yule Ball but most importantly I want you to pay attention to your lions. Pay attention to their behavior and tell and that they are not wrong, that they are not rude, obnoxious, childish and cruel. I want the Gryffindors to stop acting as if I was the one who did wrong and they are being generous by letting me back in the tower. I want them to acknowledge that they are wrong. I want them to stop following me around. I want them to stop acting as if nothing is WRONG." He was panting by the time he finished his ranting. He started out calm and collected but as he kept going he couldn't control his emotions.

McGonagall was shocked. She never thought Harry had so much anger in him or that he felt wronged. She was hurt and angry at the implication that she wasn't looking after her lions or that her cubs were anything that Harry described them to be. He did give her so much to think about.

"I will leave you to think Professor, I seem to have given you a lot to think about." Harry and got up to leave. He walked to the door and stopped, he turned back and looked at her.

"I want them to apologize and accept that they are the ones who kicked me out. Then maybe I will go back to the tower, next year." He said and left the room.

----

He was walking away in suppressed anger and hurt and not paying attention where he went. So, to say his luck was bad would be an understatement when he bumped into someone. He looked up with an apology on his lips, when he froze as he saw whom he walked into.

"What is it Potter? Did you become blind?" Severus Snape asked with a sneer.

"I am sorry, Professor Snape. I was... distracted." He said with a small pause. If possible, his sneer seemed to have grown.