Ciel x Sebastian (Smut)

Sebastian and Ciel smut requested by @Frona364 hope you enjoy. BTW Sebastian happens to be part vampire in this story, he gets a bit jelly when Lizzie spends more time with Ciel so he decides to take matters into his own hands...also warning derogatory slurs used, I am not meaning to offend anyone in anyway as I myself am part of the lgbtq+ community so just be warned

Sebastian POV

I growled internally as I watched Lizzie run her hands all over Master. 'That should be me touching him...he is MINE!' She was starting to touch him...less in a loving way and more in a lusting way. "You know Ciel...I've always wanted children, don't you?" She said quietly not noticing me in the corner. "And don't you think their should be an heir soon?" She ran her hand dangerously close to his crotch. Thankfully he stopped her from going any further and pushed her away. "Lizzie...I don't love you, at all. I'm gay and I am absolutely not having children with you." "No you are not a faggot who loves boys, you're just shy aren't you pumpkin..maybe if we tied the knot you would finally show some more love towards me." Lizzie said and my restraint snapped. I clear my throat just as she was leaning in for a kiss and made them both look up in shock. "Sorry to disturb you but if you are planning on disturbing my master all day then I will have to see you out. He is on a schedule after all." Anger was practically radiating off of me but she was so oblivious to it that she just rolled her eyes towards me and gave master a pout. "Ciel you wouldn't let a measly butler kick me out would you? I'm your fiance I should be able to stay with you when I want, we are in love!" "No you are not Ciel is mine you can't have him!" I shouted angrily as my suit Jacket burst off and my wings were revealed. Lizzie looked terrified but before she could run away and tattle I knocked her out and erased her memory of Ciel and any memories of being in the house and sent her on her way home. "Sebastian...?" I looked back to see young master looking up at me almost entranced. I knew that he was my mate the moment I laid my eyes on him. "Sorry young master that was out of line. I can turn everything back to the way it was before if you would like." I said sadly. "NO!" his arms wrapped around my waist tightly and he wasn't letting go anytime soon. "She doesn't deserve me, and I don't love her.....I love someone else...please don't give her back her memories!"

His statement made me growl and pick him up throwing him over my shoulder. "Fine I won't...but you know Master, it's awfully rude to love someone other than your mate." I said in an angry tone as I walked down to Ciel's room. "Mate? What are you talking about I'm human I don't have a mate." Ciel says as I open his doors. "Demons do though, even with humans, and so do vampires. We rarely find them though, because we don't live alongside humans. You, are my mate Ciel. I am going to make you mine and show you just who you belong to." I possessively hold Ciel under me and he just stares up and me, then begins to giggle. Even in this situation his giggle sounded amazing. "What?!" "You dummy....it's you who I'm in love with, no one else." My mouth dropped open and my heart fluttered happily and then my shocked expression turned into a smirk. "My apologies, Ciel, how about I make it up to you." 

3rd person POV 

Sebastian trails a hand down Ciel's small, toned body, stopping to softly trace Ciel's perky nipples making Ciel's breath hitch. "Sensitive are we?" Sebastian says with a chuckle as Ciel blushed red not responding. Sebastian smirked and kissed Ciel softly at first, savoring his first kiss before becoming rough. Ciel moaned into the kiss trying to pull Sebastian closer to gain friction against his growing erection. "Naughty boy, don't worry I will get there." 

Sebastian moved a hand to Ciel's crotch rubbing it softly as Ciel reacted immediately, bucking his hips up to get more friction. "Stop teasing you ass and just fuck me till I can't feel my legs. 'Oh young master how I have longed to see this side of you.' "And that's an order." It wasn't even a second later that Sebastian had removed their clothing and flipped Ciel underneath him, pinning his head against the bed with his hips in the air and plunged his hard, wet member inside of Ciel's cute tight virgin hole. Ciel cried out, but not in pain. He loved it, the pain the pleasure, being manhandled by his mate. Who knew that Ciel would be a masochist. 

"You feel so right beneath me, Ciel, spread out and ready to take what I give~" Sebastian moaned pounding into Ciel his instincts on high alert, the only thing on his mind was to mark, claim, breed his mate. But Ciel didn't know he would be able to have children, what a surprise it would be for his little mate. To find out that Sebastians large load had filled him so much that he was due to have his child. Ciel moaned, and teared up from pleasure, shaking from head to toe trying to squirm away when it was quite clear with the pounding in his ass that he would go nowhere. "You are MINE, and I will make sure you know this forever." Sebastian leaned forward tracing his tongue across his neck before lacing is and Ciel's hand together and biting his neck as he climaxed, pumping Ciel full of his hot thick load. Ciel cried as he screamed orgasming like never before as he arched into Sebastians touch, feeling happy and full. "Seby..Seby..." Sebastian released his fangs after a few moments and watched as a mark formed, a nice intricate design just like the one in Ciel's eye appeared. Sebastian pulled out holding his small mate close as he praised him for how well he did. He ran Ciel a bath and massaged his tense muscles. Ciel was definitely not going to be walking for a bit, but that was alright with him. 

~1079 words~ comment if you have a one shot you would like to come into creation or pm me, it can be on any anime, real life person or even oc's. Kinky, vanilla, angry or jealous sex, the choice is yours, or perhaps fluff or angst is what you prefer, with a happy ending. The choice is yours.~