20-

Pain.

That was all Hinata felt for the past few hours.

She didn't know where she was or if she was even alive.

The place she was in was dead silent, nothing could be heard around her except for the sound of her own, weak breathing.

Hinata had been in a state of consciousness and unconsciousness for the past few days, fainting over and over again only to faint all over again.

But every time she seemed to be able to stay awake for more time.

It was this day that she was able to stay awake front he second her eyes had opened.

Even though her whole body hurt, she felt much better than when she had felt the blast and whatever had happened after that.

She shivered mentally as the memories started to come back to her of that night.

She still wasn't sure what had happened. All she knew was that there had been an explosion somewhere near her and Sasuke and someone had  siphoned off her chakra and crushed her hand before she fainted.

And Sasuke... she didn't even know what happened to him, nevertheless where he was right now.

Hinata laid there, feeling the fresh air of wherever she was.

The faint smell of lavenders was surrounding her, giving off a calming effect.

She took in everything as long as she could pretty sure she was dead and this was just a dream.

But when more time passed and nothing seemed to be happening, she mustered up all of her strength and opened her eyes, only to close them when the harsh light of the sun flashed against them.

She carefully and painfully moved her head to the side and then opened her eyes, this time she was greeted with green.

Green? Was this... grass?

The blue haired heiress slowly touched the thing and was shocked to see that it was really grass.

She took a deep breath and closed her eyes, focusing on finding her chakra.

Her pale eyes snapped open when she felt half of it already returned to her and a smile lit up her face.

She reached out and pulled some of it out, using it to push herself up and boost the healing process.

Hinata felt her throat unclog and the blurriness in her eyes dissapear once she blinked.

She sat up in one go, trying to minimize the pain, and looked around.

What she saw wasn't anything she was expecting.

Tall, jungle trees surrounded her, spreading out as far as she could see. The softness she had been feeling before was due to the green grass beneath her.

Hinata was shocked. Where was she exactly?

She felt an odd sensation, something weird that she had never felt before, a connection of some sort.

She heard a whimper next to her and whipped her head to her side to spot her dark haired boyfriend laying there.

Hurrying over, she held his hand in hers, brushing his hair back.

She gathered some healing chakra in the palms of her hands and hovered it over his chest, trying to heal as many injuries as she could.

Hinata could already feel her chakra go down, but she couldn't care less right now.

Sasukes body was responding nicely. The bruises and cuts that littered his hands and neck were now gone, not leaving behind a spec. His hand, which was limp and twisted in a weird, completely unnatural position was back in it's normal position.

She had never been so glad that she had learned basic medical knowledge.

Hinata sat beside him, running her hand through his hair with her eyes closed.

The cold breeze blew among the small clearing, blowing her hair against the wind and cooling her off.

A sudden growl was heard from the bushes nearby, alerting Hinata immediately.

She immediately got to her feet, but slowly fell back to the grown because of the abrupt movement that her body hadn't gotten used to again.

"Stay away!" She yelled, positioning her hands infront of her body.

If someone were to attack right now, she was sure she would die for certain. The most she could do was one or two attacks before her chakra drained her completely.

She had already used most of it again healing Sasuke, who was still unconscious.

The  growl came again, along with footsteps.

Seconds later, a majestic lion revealed itself from the bushes that was concealing it.

Its midnight blue gur gleamed in the sunshine, the yellow markings along its neck looking like a pattern.

Its silver eyes shone with a blinding light, brighter than any star.

"A... lion?" Hinata whispered in aw. She had never seen such a majestic lion in her life.

But it looked oddly familiar for some reason.

The lion approached her slowly, putting her back on alert.

Hinata narrowed her eyes, taking in its movements. If it attacked, then she was dead for sure.

The closer it came, the more scared Hinata got.

She leaned back as much as she could, closing her eyes tightly, expecting an attack.

Her pearly eyes popped open when she felt something nudge her arm, the one she was using as a shield infront of her body.

"Hinata-sama." Hinatas eyes grew wider and wider with every passing heartbeat.

"Who are you? And how do you know me? And how can you talk?" She questioned.

"You don't remember me, do you?" Its deep voice sent shivers down her spine.

The lion glanced at Sasuke for a minuit before walking over to him. It put a glowing paw on his forehead and closed its eyes, opining it seconds later to look at Hinata who was ready to snatch Sasuke away from him.

"I don't remember you. Now let go of him." The girl, whose hair was the exact midnight shade as the lions, growled.

"I guess so, princess. Now tell me, do you know anyone by the name Zeus?" The lion moved away  from Sasuke to sit infront of Hinata.

"No... isn't Zeus a god or something? I don't know anyone personally by it though." She answered after contemplating a little.

Hinata didn't know why, but her body relaxed around this animal. Normally if anyone or anything approached her she would be on high alert, and the fact that this lion could speak was saying a lot.

But she couldn't bring herself to keep up her defenses.

He gave off a trusting vibe, something she knew, something that made a memory tug at her mind.

"Well I am Zeus, the lion king summon, and the chosen one for you directly by your mother."