21-

Shock was the last thing Hinata would use to describe her feelings right now.

First she had almost died in an explosion and now some lion who could talk was telling her that it was her summon? And someone chosen by her dead mother at that.

"And how can I trust you? You could be with the people who attacked me and Sasuke." She tries to counter back.

The lion chuckled and jumped back.

A bright flash of blue light Hinata covering her eyes. When she opened them again, the lion was no more.

In its place was a man who looked like he was in his late twenties. He had a lean, built body with long, shoulder length midnight blue hair along with bright, shiny silver eyes.

A distant memory surfaced in Hinatas mind after seeing the man.

•flashback•

A three year old little girl was sitting on one of the swings in the isolated park.

Her short, shoulder length blue hair fanned around her every time the swing went up and down.

Her melodic giggled filled the quiet place, her lips curled into a grin as she played around.

Behind her was a man who looked like he was in his early twenties, pushing the swing lightly every time the little girl came back.

"No! No more Zu!" She screamed in glee, feeling the butterflies in her tummy.

"Okay then princess." He stopped pushing, letting the already slow swing come to a stop.

"Let's go back home. It's getting late, hm?" He took the little girls small hand in his much larger one and started walking towards the exit of the park.

"No! Carry me please!" The girl opened her arms wide.

Even though she could walk perfectly fine, she felt tired from all the playing she had done in the past hour.

"Really Hina? Didn't you say you're a big girl now?" The man asked, raising a brow.

"Yeah but I'm tired!" She whined, plopping on the ground like the little child that she was.

"Fine..." he drawled out slowly, giving into her cute pouty face.

"Yay! You're the best Zuzu!" She giggled happily, buzzing her face in the man's chest.

"You just keep inventing more nicknames for me, don't you? Just call me by my name, Zeus." Zeus finally said, even though he adored her nicknames.

"Nope! You'll always be my Su-e!" Hinata laughed happily, inventing another nickname with no sense.

Zeus shook his head but continued walking. Halfway back to the Hyuga compound, he heard soft snores in his ears.

He looked down at the little heiress in his arms to find her fast asleep.

A smile played out on his lips. She must have really exhausted herself while playing.

•end flashback•

Hinata gasped as millions of memories entered her mind at once. Her eyes filled with tears as she brought a shaky hand to her lips.