Chapter 2

Harry- I sigh sitting down in the train with hedwig by my side "see peaceful doesn't it girl" I smile when she hoots at year "who this time round everything turns out alright". It was after a while when the compartment was rammed open by Ron

Ron- "hey I was wondering if I would sit with you everyone where else is full"

Harry- I shack my head "no it isn't there a plenty of other compartment that are empty"

Ron- I blush "yeah I said that because I did want to be alone"

Harry- "well I do"

Ron- "so does that mean I am allowed in"

Harry- I raise my eyebrow "are you an idiot or something, when you said you did want to be alone I said well I do meaning if you can get it into dunderhead mind that I want to be left alone please, so please go away please"

Ron- I huff sneering "fine you wait and see I will be best friends with Harry Potter and he will ture you apart"

Harry- I snort "I am sure he will but I think it will be the opposite way he will not be friends with an obnoxious git like you and will more like likely ture you apart instead of me"

Ron- I shack my head angrily "not he won't just wait and see" I storm off

Harry- I smirk "no you just wait and see"

----

Harry- I take a breath before walking up to the stool sitting down letting Alaster put on my head "do your best and worse Alaster"

Alaster- I smirk within "I sure will do My Potter" I say before shouting "it better be Slytherin!"

Harry- "thank you Alaster" I smirk handing him over to a shocked Mcgonagall before walking off towards sitting next to the Draco, I put my hand out "Hello I am Harry Potter, would you like to be my friend?"

Draco- I smirk shacking his hand "Draco Malfoy and I sure do"

----

C.W.