Chapter 15

Second Year of Hogwarts

Harriet-

I sigh

Draco- I look at Harriet "are you okay sis"

Harriet- I look away from the scenery looking at Draco "I'm fine I just wish we didn't have to go back"

Neville- "came here"

Harriet- the compartment opens to show Granger "what do you want know it all"

Hermione- "you barely know me and I haven't ever talken to you before so show some respect please"

Harriet- "I shall not show anyone respect to a person who's up Dumbledore's back side and friends with someone like Ron who was horrible to you last year until Dumbledore made you and him friends"

Luna- I bounced into the room "oh what's going on here"

Harriet- "hello Luna"

Luna- I nod "Harriet"

Hermione- "I can't believe you friends with a crazy like this Lovegood girl who's a forst year plus she is bad news  Harry, bad news she will turn you crazy"

Harriet- "it's Harriet, I am officially a girl if you can't bloody use you r eye but then again I did take the transitioning that my Dad made for me instead of having to go through the whole process and have it all straight away and as for Luna, I know her she know me we are alike in manyway's"

Hermione- "don't tell my looney your a tranny too"

Luna- "no I am not a transgender but me and Harriet have familiar gift that's all"

Harriet- "yeah so no bug off and leave us all alone Granger oh and tell you dear Dumbledore to fuck off and mind his own business because he is so not controlling me damn life"

Hermione- I shout "How dare you show such disrespect to Dumbledore who's ten times more powerfuller that you"

Harriet- I stand up smirk "then why don't you tell him if he is so powerful to win this own bloody war which he made on his own without my help"

Hermione- "because your the one to defeat Voldemort the Prophecy says so"

Harriet- "I know the full Prophecy sweetcheeks and I have already fufilled it, I fufilleded that night my parents died and defeat Voldemort, so I have already fufilled my part of it all and so the Prophecy is completed and no more"

Hermione- "but that's impossible"

Harriet- "no it's not and I know it's not impossible because the Prophecy say that I am  marked Voldemort equal, one cannot live without the other, I that night he killed my parents his soul separated from his body meaning he died but came back to life meaning I have already killed and defeated him that night meaning it's fully completed and there's nothing you or Dumbledore or the rest of his goons can do about meaning I have no part in this war anymore haven't since that night the Prophecy completed, so that mean your plans have change and there nothing you can try to make me fight when I have already done my part in this war" (sorry if none of it makes sense) I push her out the room a little before closing and locking the compartment door. I turn "it's good to see yeah Luna"

Draco- "how do you know each other?"

Luna- "we both have Sear abilities within our families I from both a mixture of my mothers and fathers side and Harriet from her mother's side more than her father's which is where she gets a bit of her metamorphosis gifts"

Draco- "you have Metamorphosis gifts Harriet"

Harriet- "yeah only a little the animal faces because of being a natural Animagus and my hair that's all really, I get it from the Black that married into the face my grandfather's mother"

Draco- "so technically if we where born in you father generation we could be classed as fully related instead of either second or third cousin's"

Harriet- I nod humming "yep, I believe would be"

Neville- "well interesting things never leave do they"

Draco, Harriet and Luna- "No" we say at the time making everyone laugh

----

C.W.