Chapter 16

Harriet's clothing

Minister- "Harriet Jasmine Potter-Malfoy-Snape-Lestrange please come up"

Harriet- I take a breath seeing my Godfather look around in shock. I stand up walking up to the stool taking the potion

Minister- "state birth and the name you go by now please?"

Harriet- "Birth Name Harry James Potter, Adopted and Change naming name Harriet Jasmine Potter-Malfoy-Snape-Lestrange"

Minister- "your Relation to Sirius Orian Black?"

Harriet- "he is my Godfather named by both my birth parents Lily Potter and James Potter"

Minister- "do you believe he is guilty and if do or don't why?"

Harriet- "No Sirius Orian Black is not Guilty, he and James became bestfriends from the start of Hogwarts meeting on the train including one Remus Lupin" I look toward him (remus) smiling before turning back "later on in the year even though they bullied people and saw people bullying Peter Pettigrew, they felt that they should friends him and get the people who where bullying him back that's how the Marauders, two years later they found out Remus Secret that he is a werewolf, so Sirius, My birth father and Pettigrew became Animagus in secret, Sirius a grim dog, My birth Father James a stag and Pettigrew a rat, they did it to help Remus through his change on what my godfather calls it time of the month aka the full moon. On the night of my birth Parents death Sirius chased Pettigrew down the village after he found out Pettigrew tolled Voldmort where my parents where keeping safe at which was under a spell so none magics can only see it protectin my parents and me but Dumbleodre was the one who put the spell up. That night Petttigrew killed over twenty villagers who where muggles and most of them where only children. Pettigrew did it so that he wouldn't be caught or be sent to Azkaban, Pettigrew cut his finger off going down the sewers escape from it all making everyone believe that my Godfather was the one at fault that Pettigrew died that night when really he was staying with the Weasley's for the ten years as a rat Percy Weasley having him passing him down to Ron, which in the end is a unusual length of age with a brown rat living up to two years and a black one twelve months which indicates that only a Animagus can live to that certain left of time with the rat truly being human, so no my Godfather Sirius Orian Black is not guilty and is innocent"

Minister- I nod giving her the other potion to reals her from the Veritaserum "you can sit back down Miss Potter-Malfoy-Snape-Lestrange"

Harriet- I nod sitting down next to my Brother on my left who's with next to his boyfriend Neville and my Mother Lucius on my right"

Minister- I question Mr Black before talking with the other before standing back at my stand "Sirius Black is Innocent with already taking his time at Azkaban which will connect to being a unlisted Animagus which would naturally be a year and four month but already been there with false imprisonment you are allowed to go we will pay for medical bills and give you loads of many which is of you earning of being at Azkaban for over ten years taking off the Animagus time nine years and seven months and with not having a trial will add more onto it"

Sirius- I smile "thank you very much"

Minister- I smile "you are welcome Mr Black you freedom not a waits"

Sirius- "will I be able to have custody of Harry please"

Minister- I shack my head "no I am sorry Harriet is adopted by Severus Snape-Malfoy-Lestrange, lucius Snape-Malfoy-Lestrange and Rabastan Snape-Malfoy-Lestrange by the allowance of Lady magic who came down and showed herself doing the custody and adoption but I bet you will be able to see Harriet though if asked"

Severus- "you are allowed to see Harriet any time Sirius" I say when we go off into a private room

Sirius- I huff "I don't like this but I guess we can all get along"

Severus- "the feeling neutral"

Harriet- "good" I sigh "now I have to go back to Hogwarts" I whine

Severus- I chuckle "what are you like sweetheart"

Harriet- "what you don't have to out up with the old horrid fool Dumbledore and his goons"

Sirius- "but Harriet Dumbledore is a powerful made and is the leader of the light"

Harriet- "leader of the light my arse, Dumbledore, Granger, Ron, Ginny and Molly Weasley killed me I lived with Killian Prevelle aka death going through realm which by the way was awesome but came back down after 2398 years of being dead before deciding that I will try a second time at of starting a day before my eleventh birth and I am going see the retched old fool death at my feet" I included the whole story (the one I added in chapter 8 where, 'I have always been always been Harry Potter')

Death- I appear "I agree little one, I agree and that fool is going to the best of the best part of hell"

Harriet- I smirk "good"

Sirius- I look between the two shocked "death?"

Death- I nod

Harriet- I smirk "Killian meet Sirius, Sirius feet my other Father figure and Godfather who helped me being the Master slash mistress of death as I am and helped me through my life of deathness"

Sirius- "thank you for looking after her" and I look at the rest "and the same as the rest of yeah"

Remus- I rushed barging into the room "Sirius I am so sorry I shouldn't of listen to the old fool, I am so sorry my love will you ever forgive me?" I said on my knees

Sirius- I smile walking over to his kissing his forehead "I will my beloved husband but as long as you don't listen to Dumbledore ever again or is goons, you will stop taking that posioness potion it is killing you Remus can't you see that werewolfs don't look the way you do love you look like your near to death and please join the darkside the side with your kind, I am now going to be on, the side Harriet and her family on please"

Remus- I nod quickly and repeatedly up and down "I will love all for you anything for you my Dominate mate"

Tom- "then you shall join my side and let's get read of this damage Dumbledore has done to this world"

Harriet- "agreed" I blushed when he smiled at me hearing the others laugh

----

C.W.