Chapter 11

Harry- I sit down reading the news paper rolling my eyes when reading the head line seeing about the break in at Gringotts.

Draco- "you know who it is sis"

Harry- "Hadgrid when he took me he went a got the Philosopher's Stone from a vault there which Dumbledore tolled him to get that's why the third floor is dangerious because it is guarded by a Cerberus called fluffy who does to sleep by a playing music toward the middle head before moving on to the other two, then there other traps like the keys with wings where you had to rid a broom to get the right on, the potions test and the real life chess board them you come to a mirror which shows you what you want"

Draco- I hum "well that's something for anyother but the main thing I wanted to talk to you about I know where adopted sibling but I would like to blood adopt you as my twin sister"

Harry- I smile "I would like that"

----

Harry- me and Draco go down to Dad's office we knock hearing a 'come in'we gone in

Severus- I smile "hello you two is there something both of you wanted"

Harry- "well Draco asked me if he could blood adopt me as my twin brother and I his twin sister"

Severus- I hum "that's alright but will have to floo lucius and Rabastan first" I walk over to the floo stepping aside when the walk through

Lucius- I smile running over to my babies hugging them "hello Harry and Draco"

Harry- "Hello Mother"

Draco- "Hello Father"

Rabastan- "hello you two, Severus said there was something important to discuss which he said wait until flooing over but he approves, what is it you two?" I say smiling

Draco- "well i asked Harry if I could be able to blood adopt her as my twin sister and I her twin brother, so please can we?"

Lucius- "yeah I am fine with it" I turn "Rabastan?"

Rabastan- "I am fine with it plus it will bring the two closer not that they aren't like twins already anyway plus they will have twin telepathy and be empathic and that so they can know and look after each other and more.

---- A few hours after the blood twin adoption ritual ----

Lucius- I smile softly "so how do you both feel"

Draco and Harry- smile "I feel fine" saying at the same time

Seveurs- I chuckle, nodding cheerfully "yep definitely worked"

----

C.W.