A Fight To Remember

Diandra

Diandra

"So you're an undercover agent, running from you ex husband who isn't really your ex husband because you haven't divorced... yet; who is also mob boss. And apparently he has sent word to the 'mafia world' about you and Ethan— Leo. And now the man that took Jack and Etha—Leo is your ex husband's biggest enemy and is a mob boss too." Chelsea says nervously for the third time.

I nod my head for the third time. It's been nearly fifteen hours since Jack and Leo been missing. I had no choice but to tell her, after all it is my fault her son has been taken. She's been a hysterical wreck since everything went down last night.

She wanted to go to the cops several times but I had to yank back from that edge. If we go to the cops we won't see our kids unless they were in coffins. No mother wants to burry their kid. I sure as hell don't. And knowing Antonio, his sick ass would go to that limit.

I knew going to my team wouldn't help our situation. They're federal agents, Antonio would put a bullet through Leo's head if he found out I went to them. Hell he doesn't even know I'm an undercover agent, nobody in the mafia world knows. To anyone associated with the mafia world only knows I am Franco's ex wife who ran.

"I'm sorry again Chelsea. Had I known this would happen I wouldn't have ever—"

"It's not your fault Mo— Diandra." She says calmly.

"You don't blame me? Because you can slap me if you need to." I reply to her.

"Diandra you were trying to protect yourself and Leo. If I were in your position I would do the same thing. I don't blame you. And even though you lied I still trust you, I believe you will do anything in your power to get our sons back." Chelsea smiles weakly.

I squeeze her hand reassuring and sigh, "I did. I called the one person who can break Antonio; I called Franco."

Her eyes widen, "But aren't you running—"

"From him? Yes, but whether I want to admit it or not, he's the only person who will get our kids back." I answer her.

"Okay say he does get the boys back, what happens next? You said he took Leo once, what if he takes him again? What happens to you?" She ponders.

I sigh, "I haven't thought that far ahead. For now let's focus on getting the boys back."

Chelsea eyes me warily before taking a sip of her tea and nodding. To be honest I'm not sure what Franco will do once we found Leo. That man is as unpredictable as I am. That's the scariest part.

The loud knock on my door pulls me out my thoughts, and I quickly rush for the door. Opening the door my breath hitches in my throat. His dark, chocolate eyes pierce mine. His suit still hits his body in all the right places.

"Franco." I breathe out.

For a split second something flashed in his eyes, "Diandra." He replies curtly.