A True Mob Wife

One month later

One month later...

Luca Rivers is the top agent in his agency. He's always been able to take down organized crime families all around the world. But one particular family has always been air tight with alibis and always got away; the Sicario family.

He can't seem how Diandra and Leo just vanished out of nowhere. There were no signs of them in the fire a her apartment. So it's was only one logical explanation where they were.

He wanted to believe that Franco took them, but his gut tells him that Diandra is willingly went with him. And over time he finally accepted that, even if it hurts.

His hurt and heartbreak, soon turned into an obsessive rage. If she wanted to be one of them then she'll just have to go down too. But everyone knows an agent can't just leave; especially alive.

Luca begin to track anyone with the last name Sicario down. He searched the entire east coast for them. He looked into suspicious gang warfare and that's when he found her. Smacked in a middle of an organized crime family civil war.

Pathetic. Luca thought but used this as he advantage. Him and his crew just watched as the Sicario family killed one another tearing they're empire down. He felt good today when he got word that the Sicario family estate was burned to the ground. About 100 casualties are accounted for and for some reason he felt accomplish.

With the Sicario family and Diandra out the way he can put his time and effort into worth it. He only got involved in the Sicario mission because of him being blindly in love with Diandra Moore.

Now he'll always have love for Diandra Moore. But Diandra Sicario, he will despise forever.

As he walk into his apartment after a long mission that took the entire night to finish, he drops his things on his couch.

As he walks into his kitchen he immediately freezes like he seen a ghost. Because he has. There standing gazing out his balcony window is Diandra Sicario. He knew by her facade by her demeanor and vibe, she isn't Diandra Moore at the moment.

"Hello Luca." She says eerily calm.

He goes to grab his gun but mentally curse that he sat it on the couch. He assess her over trying to see if she's carrying anything on her.

"Sit down." She commands turning around and her eyes scream to try her.

He slowly sits down in the chair in front of her, "You're dumb to come here." he says glaring at her.

She shakes her head and turn around looking back at the window, "This is a beautiful view of manhattan." Diandra says cocking her head to the side.

"You're supposed to be dead." Luca growls out anger fueling me.

"I am dead. Diandra Moore is dead to you and to the agency." She states with no emotions.

"Why are you even here? I could have you brought in. I could have your new little family brought in or worse killed." Luca taunts and Diandra chuckles dryly turning to him.