Blood Is Thicker Than Water

I watch as everyone in the church stood up from their seats, and looked down the alter as the soft music begin to play

I watch as everyone in the church stood up from their seats, and looked down the alter as the soft music begin to play. I kept fidgeting with my hands, I didn't know if I want to hold them behind my back or in front of me.

My nerves are eating at me. I don't know if she will marry me today or runaway. What woman wants to deal with the devil? Or the mafia in general? I seen what the mafia can do to the wives of don's and just wives of family members. It destroys them mentally and physically. But I know very well that it can also kill them. But is it the lifestyle or the unconditional love that got them killed? All I know is that I will do my best to protect mi regina from everyone even me; the devil.

"Would you be still, you look like a crackhead." Vinny says to me and Enzo snorts.

I glare at the two grinning idiots and shake my head. I hear a few gasps and my eyes connect with golden ones and I can't help the tears building up. Diandra in a wedding dress takes my breath away. Her beauty always made me stop and stare but today she's so beautiful that happy tears fall from my eyes.

I quickly wipe my eyes and try to blink back the uncontrollable tears. She chuckles softly as she makes her way to me. Her eyes never leaving mine, never straying away. This exact moment made know one thing as I stare deep into her beautiful eyes; she's with me for life.

Finally she makes it to the alter and I eagerly grab her hands, before she can give aunt Crystal her bouquet. Everyone in the church laughs but all I can hear is her giggles.

"Eager to marry aren't we?" She asks softly.

"I'm trying to the knot so tight you can't ever leave." I whisper smirking.

Diandra smiles up at me, "Oh you're stuck with me Sicario." She says and I wink at her.

""Dear friends and family, we are gathered here today to witness and celebrate the union of Francisco Leonardo Sicario and Diandra Beatrice Moore in marriage. In the time they have spent together, their love and understanding of each other has grown and matured, and now they have decided to live their lives together as husband and wife." The priest says and I keep my eyes on my girl as she keeps her eyes on me.

" Francisco and Diandra, remember to treat yourselves and each other with respect, and remind yourselves often of what brought you together. Take responsibility for making the other feel safe, and give the highest priority to the tenderness, gentleness and kindness that your connection deserves. When frustration, difficulty and fear assail your relationship, as they threaten all relationships at some time or another, remember to focus on what is right between you, not just the part that seems wrong. In this way, you can survive the times when clouds drift across the face of the sun in your lives, remembering that, just because you may lose sight of it for a moment, does not mean the sun has gone away. And, if each of you takes responsibility for the quality of your life together, it will be marked by abundance and delight. Now for your vows, Francisco."