Hell Waters

Franco

Franco

It's been two days since Diandra came with me to my safe compound. Ever since we left her apartment she's been quiet, unless we discuss the plan on getting the boys back. I want to discuss our situation, but that'll have to wait until I get my son back and rip Antonio's head off.

"There's two Donatello compounds in this area. But my gut says it's the one near Richmond." Diandra says pointing to a red circle on the map.

"Your gut? You're gut will get us killed." Vinny snaps, "Donatello is a smart motherfucker. He would go where we wouldn't think he would be. My best bet is he's on the beach."

Good point.

"Listen my gut is never wrong. I'm telling you he is in Richmond." Diandra argues.

"Look we're not your little spy kids team.
This is the mafia we know more about shit like this than you. He's in Virginia Beach." Vinny argues back staring Diandra down. But like the lioness she is, she won't back down from Vinny's dominance.

"Franco where do you think our son is?" Diandra asks not taking her eyes off a glaring Vinny.

"Vinny is right, we move out tonight. End of discussion." I declare before walking out the room.

Before I can reach my office I am yanked by my arm. My body collided with Diandra but she doesn't budge.

"What the hell Franco!? Our son isn't in fucking Virginia Beach! I'm telling you my gut says—"

"You expect me to trust you Diandra? You are legally my wife and the mother of my child by blood. But darling you're a ratto." I growl out

"Go fuck yourself Franco!" She shouts in my face and I see red.

I immediately pin her to the nearest wall. My hand finds her neck and my grip is nearly deadly.

"You lied to me about everything, and I'm allowing you to roam my compound. My men don't know the actual truth they know a lie. They think this life was too much for you and you ran. They don't know how you're the reason I lost nearly two hundred men to your little team of wannabe superheroes. So think about what you say to anyone from now on. Tread lightly Diandra you're in hell waters." I whisper into her ear before releasing her.

I'm so angry I could careless if she fell on her knees, or if she's gasping for air. She's a rat and I'm showing her enough mercy as it is.

I march to my office slamming it and flopping on my couch. That woman will give me gray hairs if I don't kill her soon. But in reality I won't. The way Leo looks at her like she's an angel makes
my heart swell. I can't kill her because it will break my sons heart.

I decide to spend most of the day in my office. I don't want to see or be bothered by anyone especially Diandra. I keep myself busy with shipments and drop reports in my New York territory. I even look at some based in Sicily. The Sicario name is notorious in New York and Sicily. People claim they know about us, but never live enough to tell their stories more than once.

My phone rings bringing me out of my work. I quickly pick it up, "What." I bark out demandingly.

"Get your ass to the main living room. I'm about to kill this bitch." Vinny growls darkly.

I quickly make my way out the office ending the call. I know exactly who he is talking about. What the hell did Diandra do now?

"So with that said one team will be going with me and Enzo to Richmond, and another team will be going with Franco as Vinny to Virginia Beach. That way we can close in on Donatello, give him a surprise attack. And if the kids are in either one we won't have to wait for our next attack." Diandra explains to hundreds of Sicario men.

Our eyes meet and I glare at her hoping she will drop fucking dead.

"What the hell is going on here?" I exclaim causing all my men to
turn and look at me.

"I was briefing our me about the mission that we thought of. We're putting it in action tonight." Diandra says smirking.

"I'm going to kill her." Vinny growls lowly.

"Not if I get to her first." I reply just as lowly not taking my eyes off her.

"Everyone. Leave us." I declare but no one moves.

"NOW!" I shout out at everyone and they all quickly walk out.

"What do you think you're doing?" I ask
her as she walks up to me slowly.

"I'm prepping our men for the mission honey." She smiles wickedly.

Fuck. She really is crazy.

"You think my men will follow you? All I have to do is tell them the truth about you. Tell them you were the cause of their brethren's deaths." I taunt smirking.

"Mmm you could do that. But if you do, your men will look at you differently. Questioning your authority and why you're so weak you can't kill a rat, a woman at that. You're a Sicario, your name means killer. Yet you can't put a bullet in my head. Your men will start an uprising. The Sicario family will have a civil war in their hands. You will kill each other and my band of wannabe superheroes will just have to watch." Diandra explains playing with my tie.

"Franco, I maybe in hell waters, but you forgot you're not the only one who has power. I'm still your wife, and you're men will follow me because I am still their queen." She continues yanking my tie, pulling my face centimeters away from hers.

"Come hell or high waters, darling you won't be telling a soul about me." She threatens before releasing me and walking out the room.

I'm left to collect my thoughts that'd swirling around me. She was right, fuck she was smart. Telling my men will cause chaos and war. My father would even come back from Sicily demanding my throne. I would look incapable and weak. Diandra had me by the balls right now.

But she's in for a real treat if she thinks she'll have them forever.