Hell Is Wherever The Devil Is

Franco

Franco

I walk into the room as quiet as I can trying to not touch things, because of the blood all on my clothes and hands. I don't want to wake the angel in my bed up. I just told her about my lifestyle, I don't want to scare her off with the gruesome sights of someone else's blood on me.

I turn on the bathroom light and look at our bed. Alarms go off in my head when I don't see my angel fast asleep in it.

"Jesus Franco." I hear Diandra gasp.

I look and see Diandra staring at my figure. Her eyes scan every inch of my body before locking on my eyes. I visibly see her gulp taking a step back.

"Tesoro—"

"Is that your blood?" She asks her voice shaky with worrisome expression on her face.

"No." I answer honestly, "But you don't need to worry—"

"Was whomever you killed a threat to the family? To me? To us?" She asks looking me dead in the eye.

"Yes tesoro, I had to do what  I needed to do to protect you and the family." I explain and she walks passed me into the bathroom.

She doesn't say anything as she turns on the shower water. She turns to me and looks at my blood stained white button up. She slowly begins to unbutton my shirt and help me remove my clothes.

I get in the shower first standing under the water letting it wash the blood away. Diandra gets in after me and our eyes lock, and I notice her eyes a little watery.

"Every time you leave after dinner, I get nervous and I can't sleep until your home. I know what you do and why you do it, but  it scares me to death when you come home a little later than usual. Because usually you're home around two in the morning. But tonight you came home around four and I had thought—"

I kiss away her sentence and her fears, pulling her body closer against mine. She immediately start kissing me back our lips falling in sync.

I reluctantly pull away and rest my head against hers, "Don't worry about me. I'll always come back for you."

"Promise?" She asks her big brown eyes staring at me.

I grab her hand and kiss her wedding rings, "Until death do us part."

I slowly sit up shaking my head from the dream, well memory. It's been nearly a month since I seen Diandra and my son.

I've been hiding out in Vegas under the Vitali family with Vinny. The day everything happened I honestly thought I was going to die.

Flashback

I was fighting off my old soldiers breaking bones and shooting anyone that was a threat. I had Vinny by my side but my eyes was always on my wife's struggling body. I finally break my ex soldiers neck and he falls slumped.