Five

Over the course of the next few days, Izuku rested and trained off and on while Dabi or Twice, depending on if one's busy or not, and keeping up on his knife wound. 

==

Dabi swiped Izuku's led from underneath him and causing him to slam his head on the floor. "You're getting sloppy" Dabi stated, "What's going on?" Dabi reached his hand out, offering it to Izuku.

"Nothing" Izuku didn't leave room in his word for arguments. "Bull" Dabi crossed his arms, staring at him. 

"I said it was nothing" 

==  

"He's mental state is declining, fast" A doctor told Tomura, a secret villain that takes care of the injured Villains under the radar. "He needs to take some time for himself" Tomura rolled his eyes at the doctor, "His mental state means nothing to me".

==

"Get back up!" Tomura shouted at the exhausted Izuku. "Wake, I think his stitches have ripped" Dabi ran over to him, inspecting his side and seeing blood coming from where Toga stabbed him a few weeks ago. 

"Get him fixed up" 

==

"Bakugo, do you think we'll ever find him?" 

"Don't talk that, Round Face" 

==

"You mean to tell me that Izuku is girl?" Tomura raised his eyebrow at Mr. Compress and Dabi. "No, he may be have been born with a female's body, but he's a boy, it's called being Transgender" Mr. Compress said. 

"Okay, get him some proper and safe supplies then, I don't want him dying any time soon" 

"Okay, I won't be long" 

==

"Wait you got this stuff for me?" Izuku was confused, "What you know I'm Trans?" Dabi rolled his eyes. "When you passed out when you tore your stitches, I found out then" Dabi answered.

"Oh, okay"

==

287 Words

Published 10/10/2019